Why can you AFK the entire Radiant Echoes event and get full loot credit?

Like I said last night:
I wish undergeared people would at least have the courtesy to stand there and do NOTHING until the boss is at like 20%, then attack it.
Would make everything go a lot faster, for everyone.

And:
If you’re undergeared, you’re going to give the boss more health than you’ll ever do. Better to do that for the last 10% or 20% of the fight, rather than the entire thing.
I was on a VERY underpopulated shard last night doing the event. If I could land at a fresh mini-boss and just have it to myself for 10 seconds, I could bring it to 20% and then we could finish it off.
If people INSISTED on “helping” by tagging it before me, we’d be there for 3 minutes.

More AFK’ers, please.

There is this pvper gladiator terrorizing people who try and help kill the boss flagging himself for pvp. For some reason you can hit them with cleave/aoe abilities.
At this point it is much safer to afk because you can’t do squat against geared to the teeth pvpers. I get why they do it.

well that is what war mode is for soo i don’t feel sorry for people going there in War mode on.

I have warmode off.

if war mode is off you cant die from pvp

You aren’t talking about Hakkar by any chance, are you?

You can still enable pvp. Stand in the bad and for some reason flag pvp with pvp if you get hit.

Onyxia. Some gladiator flaggin himself and just picking off random people. : / its my day off and I can’t play. So ima just do something else.

It’s the lag bro, it’s not fun anymore when your rotation is delayed and having to wait a second for an ability to actually follow through. I think people just give up and wait for it to finish.

yes but still unless your turn pvp on yourself as well your AOES cant target them believe me i tried with bots farming rares

your also have to turn pvp to target people with pvp on

Its off. I wait for the timer to hit 0. Idk what zone flags me for pvp when I get in. It shows him yellow text when the pvp flag isn’t on. So idk.

Didn’t you know that for the past decade, words don’t mean what they used to??? Fleet is now 2-4…

ill get my 2 person mount we can chill and watch Netflix

1 Like

I don’t get credit unless I tag.

I’m really glad you don’t work for blizzard. This has already been happening with chromie time and its the worst idea any could ever come up with.

1 Like

I’ve been leveling a couple toons through the pre-patch event and I actively attack the bosses on both ranged and melee. Yeah, I die once in a while, but I just run back, I’m not holding the group back and I don’t feel like a leech.

Bosses aren’t too bad because others can help. But regular mobs with the HP buff they gave everything now isn’t possible on a lower level unless you have other people fighting them and just tag.

They’re quite possible to solo on lowbie toons. It just takes a while and you have to use your whole toolkit. That being said, I’ll drag them to a 70 if I can.

That’s if a level 70 is around. Otherwise better kite and hope to not attract more. Especially on a Mage.

eh once u got a complete set for each class its not worth even doing on a 70 anymore, best to do a low lvl for the Low lvl mog only low lvl toons get to loot