Why can we not reply in the Community Council?

It is racist to deny racial tropes in a fantasy setting, as if people’s cultures should be used with no respect. However, a lot of WoW players are like that, do you aren’t alone.

Thank you I personally played other mmorpgs and I like how final fantasy 14 uses some of their lore to make interesting raids and fights to enhance it. It be really cool if blizzard uses this a bit but keeping the WoW flavor as well

That there is basically why I thought having it be a public forum was a silly idea. I have no idea what you have and haven’t suggested mind you because I pay very little attention to the CC forums but there are very few decent reasons for people to be doing that sort of thing.

Can you maybe not??

If it makes you feel better I could message your GM character about your CC takes and pretend to be very mad.

Can I not what oh wait I’ll delete the posts.

This is the type of thing that shows the harassment these people do. I literally don’t know Pawzer, let alone am I Pawzer.

If I had a way to report them for it, I would. But I don’t.

My favorite part is every post they took out of context is still up on the WoW forums, which should tell people, you know, it’s not bad. Lmao.

1 Like

Honestly I’m probably going to apologize here because it was in the wrong of me to accuse you of being someone else.

1 Like

No, because being racist is allowed unless you’re actually saying slurs. That’s why they didn’t ban any of the peoplr complaining about diverse skin tones for Blood Elves. Forum moderation sucks.

I have not. You can literally see my posts in CC where I mention things people have reached out and asked me to mention.

However, other council members have.

1 Like

Yeah Erevien, don’t do that

This is my GM character :joy:

1 Like

Very funny evelysaa but this was me being in the wrong here not saying I like them but just throwing around accusations like that isn’t nice

2 Likes

I know, just teasing you about the irony

1 Like

Anyways I’m going take a break from these forums I really have succumbed to the negativity and I need to do some stuff in real life regarding college. So guess this is my goodbye post

1 Like

Farewell, Friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck, take care

2 Likes

Hey man thank you I realize I was being melodramatic but I appreciate you pointing it out. I’m probably just going play some WoW privately and avoid these forums but keep up the good work.

1 Like

is this a serious question?

I come here. If you know this Johnny Dangerously style grapevine, the information is really in GD. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: