Why can we not reply in the Community Council?

Well I appreciate that.

I see a lot of hate directed at the council as a whole for what they are or are not doing. Especially from people who say they’ve never visited the forums.

I have, and will continue to make and respond to posts that apply to me, or that I think I have some insight on. Someone earlier in this thread was asking for a suggestion box or vote etc,

but the problem with that is you could get council members voicing opinions they don’t actually care about, which would diminish a significant portion of the value of the CC, in my opinion. The best suggestion box is GD, or find a way to contact a CC member to share your thoughts. Then they can decide whether its something they want to discuss on the council .

2 Likes

Because the only responses you’d ever see (well, like 95% of the time) would be complaint posts about the council and Blizzard and every other stupid thing people get upset about.

Also, you can’t post or respond there because you aren’t a council member, and Blizzard doesn’t value your opinion as much as theirs, yet. I think they recruit for the council infrequently, so stay active, stay helpful and maybe you can be on the council, or not.

Sad truths, rub dirt on the wound, and move on.

In any case do you have any other posts you plan on making im curious to about ZM even though I haven’t started it yet

Oh hey, someone alerted the twitter hate squad.

More people for my ignore list.

1 Like

Can you and pawzer respond to same time to prove me wrong please. Nothing against you just want to be proven wrong that you two aren’t the same person

I already started the ZM feedback post: Zereth Mortis Feedback - Community / WoW Community Council - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
which has been going great so far, and I plan to keep adding feedback to it.

I’m also looking for a place to add my comments on The Jailer’s Gauntlet, it was a lot of fun to play through.

We also have the Raid Feedback post, and I’m hoping to get into some solo shuffle and PvP this weekend so I can add my thoughts there.

2 Likes

The entire CC should have been a secret forum like it was the last time Blizz tried to do something like this IMO. I don’t see much value in people seeing what the CC is and is not suggesting but some things that could be good for the game will definitely be hated by a small portion of the people who play it. This I would imagine makes it hard for people to suggest some things.

1. Yes they did. Just because they deleted the tweet doesn’t change the fact they did it.
  2. Learn what libel is. I’ve not named a single person in this as I don’t know their forum name. So if you’re sticking with the libel claim, then I appreciate the honesty that it was you.
1 Like

Thank you I’ll look over and offer my support. Again I think your takes are insightful. I do agree there is a lot of negativity around the council some of it justified some of it not. However I do appreciate what some of you are trying to do.

1 Like

I don’t have Twitter.

1 Like

I honestly am happy to see the posts public it was a good move on blizzard we as a community should see what’s being discussed. I never would have seen letholas wonderful posts and positive feedback and his negative feedback

2 Likes

Not that you’re necessarily wrong, but I don’t agree.
I think having it publicly viewable - especially given the number of blue posts we’ve seen - is better for the program as a whole. We are a small representation of the WoW community, but I have also received feedback from people in game, on GD, and other discords and forums about posts on the CC, which would not have happened in a private forum.

It was very clearly advertised as a public forum. I think the people who applied would still be ok suggesting their things that apply to small amounts of the playerbase. I mean, look at some of the threads. There are definitely some that apply to lots of people and some that dont.

2 Likes

The real question is why aren’t there more piggeh mounts? This should be every community council member’s top priority. Daily threads should be made. The people demand action!

1 Like

And for what’s it worth, one of your guildmates reported you to your GM for your takes

They DM’d me about it

So ask around

2 Likes

Better question: Where’s our platypus mount?

1 Like

The best way to do this is to make your post on GD, and link a post that the Council member you’re looking to address made. They will get a notification, and then GD can chime in as well.

1 Like

I know you aren’t interested in lore but do you think of ways lore can enhance the raids and gameplay

See: The people responding to this thread for the past 30 minutes as to why most of the CC have stopped looking to other people for input.

Who are you talking to?

The council is there for Blizzard to ignore as many people as possible by pretending to listen to as few people as possible. Letting us all comment there would defeat the purpose.