Why call me trolling?

They called me that I was trolling on the first M+ Dungeon and kick me out.
I find another M+ Dungeon group and no problem at all. Why they kick me out on first place?
I wonder.

1 Like

Probably because you were trolling. There’s no information in this thread, so I’m going off by what you provided.

9 Likes

you probably messed up a mechanic or something.

You didn’t really give us a lot of information to go off of, so I can’t really tell you much more than that. Lol

4 Likes

None of us were in the group with you. We have no idea.

4 Likes

I was lagging?

You were lagging and just got kicked for lag?

Particular reason you didn’t add details to the OP? And I’m not sure what you expect us to do about it?

2 Likes

Probably because you paid for some +20 boosts a few months back when you out of the blue went from a few +4’s to clearing +20’s in 1 week while being 20-30 item levels below the 484ilvl stack 4 man roster… and then you tried to do one naturally and it was a disaster because thats what happens when you buy boosts. Dont buy boosts. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe so

I lag quite often and don’t usually get kicked from groups because of it, so I think there’s a little more to this story, but I guess a kick for lag is possible, if it was really bad.

That sucks. I think part of the problem here is that people don’t know how to use words anymore to explain an issue, so maybe if you were lagging, your dps was bad? Or got killed? Who knows. Lol

the secret is not to give a crap why some neckbeards sitting in mamas basement kicked ya and move on.

6 Likes

How to tell if my DPS rates on hi and low?

They see me trolling’
They hatin’
Kickin’ and tryna catch me playin’ dirty
Tryna catch me playin’ dirty.

1 Like

This is the correct answer.

Yeah, if you end up buying carries (or have very generous friends), don’t expect for future dungeons to go well if you jump in at the same difficulty in a pug because people will know very, very quickly. In most cases, characters with a few timed 20s and no other keys are either alts (which are easy to find with Raider.io’s linked account stuff) or people who received carries and may not be ready to engage in the pug scene.

1 Like

Must’ve done something terrible because they can’t replace people once removed

1 Like

Lmao right now my shaman and evoker have sus looking key completions because we’ll just jump straight into higher keys and not try to hit specific keys for IO on said characters.

Just a brief glimpse and the answers are:
Playing Affliction but having <50% uptime of Agony, 0% Uptime on Unstable Affliction, more casts of Drain Life than Drain Soul, 6% uptime on Haunt when talented.

In short, new player that needs a lot of practice.

1 Like

Oh, looks like buyer that tried to pug :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Think i found your answer.

EDIT:

Another reason, potentially.

1 Like