Why Blizzard is the worst company in terms of game balancing in a time perspective?

Take a chair and share your thoughts.

I’m playing 4 games currently: WOW, Cod Warzone, Apex Legends and Dota.

In the Warzone, with the new Cold War game they added some rifle and double pistol with insane DPS: 2 weeks to nerf them.

In Dota 2, with the new hero HoodWink, they saw that it was doing too many damage too: nerfed in the SAME DAY the hero launched.

In a near past in Apex they nerfed the max shield of the legends (From 100 to 75) reducing drastically the TTK (time to kill) of the game and this outrage the Community: 2 weeks and they revert the change.

Like all games, they all have a Meta, but you can play with almost every weapon, hero or legend without being CLEARLY OP from the gamers perspective. A little detail: ALL THESE GAMES ARE FREE TO PLAY. So i’m not losing money with a subscription as I am now with wow.

My brother also plays LOL he says that the balacing of the game is also fast.

Look at this post I made at BFA:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/worst-pvp-expansion-of-wow-by-far/25410

After some time the game was “fine” and the arena was ok to play (the expansion was still trash), but it tooked MONTHS to “all” classes be viable. Another example its that DK its garbage for the third expansion in a row in the early months of the expansion.

As I said on another post i’m a casual medíocre player that plays x2 with my brother, but at least I got 2200-2300 on the last two expasions and now i’m locked in 1700 because necrotic strike is garbage, my abomination attacks random targets, I do 0 dmg with no CD ups, It takes AT LEAST FIVE (!!!) GCD’S to start doing dmg with unholy (dark transformation, limb, unholy assault, apocalipse, abomination), If someone hit me with no IBF up = dead, and other majority of things.

Also they say the will not dont make any major changes because of the AWT. This leads to another question:

WHY MAKE A AWT WHEN YOU KNOW CLASSES ARE REALLY UNDER/OVERPERFOMING ? Why dont you tune the classes BEFORE so everybody can have a better tournment?

The changes will sure come and DK will be viable again, and some classes will be tuned down/up but what about the Money that I lost waiting for this? Why not concentrate the efforts on tuning the game FAST so you guys dont have to read 20 posts a day crying that WOG its OP, Monk dmg is insane, etc.

You have the data. Why so long to a billionaire companie to act?

(Sorry my bad english)

4 Likes

They just don’t take it seriously, they’ve committed to m+ and pivoted to making the game pve focused; that was their strategy. They probably thought they couldn’t compete with other games when it comes to pvp, so they may as well carve out a niche and excel at it (pve)

At the end of the day it all comes down to $. We see classic had a huge impact on shadowlands because the $ spoke. IMO if TBC and wrath classic arenas are a huge success, blizzard will take pvp on live a lot more seriously

1 Like

WoW needs to die along with Blizzard Entertainment

It’s not even just balancing that gets neglected, there are game breaking bugs and issues that still haven’t been fixed. MC bug making people teleport everywhere, starting room bug where it looks like your team mate is stuck in the starting room and pod unable to be targeted, this stuff should have been hot fixed by any competent developer. Balance is the worst it’s been and there’s a ton of game breaking bugs and these useless idiots have done nothing.

1 Like

They want people wasting their time rerolling or spending money on a level boost.

Balanced game equals less money

How could I forget this bs. Extremelly annoying.