Why ashran for the brawl?

Glad you finished it. Not sure how we didn’t. I left after like 2-3 hours finally heavily annoyed. We killed Val and had all the flag points, won at least 4 Events, im pretty sure it was 5+ but lost track (other people were in it before and said they’d been winning the events the whole time) got achievement for doing ashran and “winning” or whatever. But not quest. everyone ended up giving up and I still waited out a long time after that. Started losing events. Pushed again winning another couple before everyone gave up again and we were down to like 25-30 and I finally left lol. Got deserter. Everyone’s thoroughly confused by this brawl and how to complete the dang quest.

We’re working on a hotfix that will make the “Something Different” quest complete in the Classic Ashran brawl when you either win any event, or kill Grand Marshal Tremblade / High Warlord Volrath.

8 Likes

Thank you! Could explain why the queue was so long too.

4 Likes

Also, while we have you here, could you address this thread:

pretty please?

1 Like

Noone wanted to do ashran when it was current after holinka’s ‘we are not playing like we are supposed to bs’

And no one wants to play it now, the wow servers can’t even run the content at 20 v 20 without lag. Even the best computers can’t run ashran because the lack of hardware on wow’s end.

How do they get away with releasing content their own servers can’t run?!

8 Likes

Couldn’t that be the product of the giant Artifact buff you can get in Ashran? It increases dmg done by like 100-300% or something nuts.

I don’t think people are talking Ashran in that thread.

Kaivax right now:

12 Likes

kaleiki at his best

this game needs a new pvp lead

2 Likes

ashran and wintergrasp are both just to long maybe if a reinforcement feature were added to those two bgs it would get players to compete more.

Wintergrasp has a timer, so it ends by default. New Ashran has reinforcements, does the brawl not? I haven’t had time to do that yet.

44m is still to long for that bg is should be around 30m or use reinforcements as a way to win.

Epics are designed to last about an hour.

2 Likes

Havent done it but i think itll just be an endless road and event fight.

No, it’s Endless (and clearly labelled as such both before queuing AND as the screen pops up. Don’t know why people are so blind).

I did test earlier and you do get a debuff upon exiting even after staying in there for an hour so think that should probably change or it’ll leave bad feeling in people’s mouths.

1 Like

Isn’t wintergrasp like… 15 minutes left on the timer once you knock down the towers?

2 Likes

25 I think if you knock them right away. Hardly ever happens though. The average WG should be around 30-32 if it was defended and towers knocked down.

Oh shoot, I got into Asharan as an Epic BG some time ago and it just seemed like a straight push down mid. Didn’t see an event spawn. Was kinda boring format.

Do the events spawn in the Classic Asharan Brawl version? That would be wonderful news to me.

Classic Ashran:

• Just as it says in the description, it’s unending. It continues on even if you kill the generals.
  • Get credit for the “Something Different” quest by doing Events OR killing the generals in the enemy’s home base.
  • Events take place again unlike the Epic BG version.
  • The summonable elemental faction bosses require 3000 Artifact turn-ins (300 for the Epic BG version).
  • Even better for the Gladiator Sanctum Nemesis quests since you can farm as much as you want or are able to.
  • No Deserter debuff when you decide you’re done, so leave whenever you’re finished.

Honestly, I hope they make a “Classic Alterac Valley” at some point after using this to test the idea out.

2 Likes

Jugga sees a blue response and immediately goes for the JUGGAlar . No wining and dining?