Why aren't quests granting all transmogs?

I’ve noticed while questing in some old LK zones today in retail that they are only rewarding the appearances of your armor type. Let me guess… Blizz thinks we need to do loremaster on 4 different characters and armor types to collect all the mogs?

EDIT:
Blue posted after I made this thread lol

Gotta repeat the whole thing again for the other faction in a lot of cases.

I’m okay with loremaster on both factions, that makes sense but this is some BS. And you know it will probably get changed, because it was like that in TWW beta - and they aren’t going to reward the people who have already done it the appearances, they are going to expect people to do them again.

for any expansions before they started letting you learn all the armor rewards in a quest i suppose this is the case.

Because Blizzard changed their mind and are now saying that was only a bug on the beta and not intended, despite Morgan Day, a developer, saying otherwise.

They lied, took our money, and are now backtracking.

Blizzard Confirms Quests Will Not Reward All Appearances in The War Within - Wowhead News

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not happy with this. Thank you for sharing that.

Another L for Blizz. I do think I’m ready for some brighter skies. Might even try FFXIV.

1 Like

Change of heart?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/collecting-appearances-in-the-war-within/

Maybe hold off until 11.0.5.

There’s a blue post about it. But hey. Go do final fantasy without checking blue posts first.

Because it was a bug giving you all armor types, and now it’s “fixed”.

They just posted that 11m ago and I did not see it.

Oh good Lord. Don’t you people ever bother to look before you make threads? There’s already a dozen on this topic and the question has been answered many times over.

1 Like

Link a dozen of them.