Why aren't gnomes very popular?

Are we still the least popular core race?

How come we don’t get the love we deserve.

3 Likes

Real answer, they’re too small to appreciate the transmog I deck them out in.

18 Likes

They’re designed entirely as caricatures.

5 Likes

No fur and bushy tails

6 Likes

I had no idea they were the least popular race.

Poor little ones. :frowning:

1 Like

They are a lot of fun but transmog and being small is something some players don’t like. I like that they seem to run very fast.
They are basically hat and shoulders visually.
But then so are goblins and vulpera basically. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Their walk/run is a waddle
With their height, it just looks like playing a baby learning to walk.

Thats the biggest thing that puts me off playing one

6 Likes

We’re the first race in the cosmos to discover magic. We invented the titans. We’re the first ones! We gave up on grand design and decided to settle our robotic butts on azeroth. Only for some creature with too many mouths and eyes to make us fleshy.

4 Likes

Based off the ending of jack 3 pretty sure the first one/precursors are vulpera if anything.

1 Like

In a later expansion we are going to get sent far back in time, to a place devoid of life, and the only way to go back home is to create the universe as we know it and become the first ones.

1 Like

Popular? I care not.
All that matters is that we are
If no-one can see the compact powah, it is not my problem.
Deal with us, longshanks!
searches for a few ankles to nibble

3 Likes

Maybe people would see it if you would stop hiding behind your weapon

7 Likes

Gnome population plumetting is actually good for me. It greatly increases the value of my gnome kebabs.

1 Like

If I recall correctly, I once saw something that showed gnomes above dwarves and alliance pandaren. I’m not sure if you count pandaren as a core race, though.

4 Likes
1 Like

I know one reason is because healers have had issues healing them. If they’re a tank or even dps and you’re surrounded by half dozen mobs its harder to find the tank/dps in all that chaos.

1 Like

Because just like us Goblins, you’re also too short to reach the popularity shelf.

Gnomes are the superior race.

1 Like

For me it’s definitely the big heads and the faces. Several Gnome faces look like witches ermagerd xD not sure why they made it this way, I just don’t like the caricaturish look lol

2 Likes

I hate the male gnome laugh. It’s piercing.

2 Likes