Why are you even storing echoes that long anyway?

While I do agree that it is kind of silly to just hold on to Echos if there were essences you didn’t have and actually needed/wanted to buy them, but to be fair…

Blizz gave less than 1 day notice for this change. They then said the corruption vendor wouldn’t be up for a day or two added it hours later. That’s not really “notice” for a change like this. They should have given us until the next reset, which is their standard for major changes to currency in the first place.

2 Likes

That would be a question for that guy. However, as someone who has over 20 max level characters, it is very hard to keep track of who has what so having a system makes it easier.

And if I recall those that thread correctly, those echoes were just gained over 2 weeks so it isn’t like they have been hoarding them for months.

Why make another thread? Right. Attention.

4 Likes

I said this before. The original thread is completely derailed.

1 Like

No, that’s how much he would need to farm up now to get his alts essences. That’s not what he has and that proves you never read through his post. You got lost at the thread title and now you’re making fun of him when you don’t even understand what he was complaining about.

1 Like

By using a specific example.

If I were to take a wild guess could that be

That guy? Or is that just a coincidence?

5 Likes

It wasn’t even your thread to begin with rofl what do you care!

Oh thatS right.

“ME, me , me”

1 Like

There is nothing impossible about that - anyone who has 24 max level characters can do that in a few weeks.

So the mythic raiders and gladiators that quit… just weren’t putting in the effort? They didn’t quit for ANY FAILINGS ON BLIZZARD’S PART WHATSOEVER? Okay then.

1 Like

But you called him out, not me.

Then maybe he shouldn’t have named the thread “blizzard STOLE 100,000 echoes” when that is false.

ROFLLMFAOLOL suddenly it wrong for people work hard to farm and keep their essences.
It almost like blizzard and their drone likes to police other how they should play the game.
What have this game become!? What were they thinking!?

2 Likes

Actually the lazy people were rewarded and the people that kept all their essences up to date were screwed because they were never able to earn a single echo. Meanwhile, there are others that earn thousands of them and yet they still complain. It sounds like a personal problem.

1 Like

It’s melodramatic to be sure, but it’s meant to be attention grabbing so you can read the rest of their post. Which some people clearly never bothered to do, they just wanted to trash talk the OP.

So I can read the rest of their post about them not buying the essences in time when blizzard communicated and gave a warning?

They didn’t quit because they’re still here :wink:

Do you live in your own world? You made it clear without doubt who you were referencing. But I’m the one who called them out by matching the two most obvious puzzle pieces together?

I’m starting to think this is a troll thread so I’m gonna stop reading and replying.

Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Tell that to my guild mates who quit.

I can think of something else to do with 360 bucks a month. Not including the computer and xpack costs to multi box

But … but … you’re the one holding a megaphone right now. You’re the one complaining and drawing attention to a topic you want to say isn’t worth talking about … so I’m a touch confused about your motive here.

4 Likes

Then they weren’t the mythic raiders/, gladiators

I’d say 95% of the ones who quit are the same ones who couldn’t do the effort