Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

Yes that just isn’t how TBCC or wotlk classic are.

Raiding in those were way cheaper than classic because of the way blizz handled black lotus.

That’s why this inflation meme is a meme on the other versions because gdkps don’t affect anyone because the market is oversaturated with raid consumes because of bots.

There is no inflation on my server only deflation.

I guess it’s exhausting would be the word. I wasn’t enjoying being a slave having to boost these bad players who are killing my server just so I could play on it. I bowed out and took a break. Won’t be back sadly.

Your “counter-analogy” holds no water because the “cause” isn’t a mystery that the “doctor” needs to figure out. we know the cause is RMT, and the solution is to…get rid of RMT. But instead of that, you insist we get rid of GDKPs

It’s more that we’re calling you out on thinking that 1000g is some huge amount that could only possibly be gotten by RMT.

Which just means you are incredibly lazy and refuse to do anything to get gold in game.

I will repeat again, Black lotus are the least of our issues. Sure, they cost a bit, but that’s not the problem. It’s elemental sharpening stones, it’s mongoose, its mighty rage potions, its greater arcane elixirs, its greater firepower potions, its mageblood potions, it’s any sort of protection potion. That’s just a short list of the problem. Flasks are absolutely not the issue on era. They’re expensive, but that’s not where you spend the most gold.

1000g some huge amount
level 25 cap

dont care
ban gdkps

So, contrary to what your post says I’m not just talking about SOD. I have experience on classic. Whitemane in particular is filled with GDKPs and the economy is ruined because of it. You can keep denying that I lack experience with GDKPs but when you consider I played on Whitemane which is infamous for them then your argument just falls apart.

can you humor me and tell me how much gold 4 flasks and 40 sp pots are on whitemane?

Pro tip mounts aren’t even in yet and in phase 2 they’ll only be what 50g since the cost is being reduced?

1 Like

thats it, im starting a gdkp group rn just 2 spite zaigo’s block text posting. pst to join, all items go for a 1k min! epics 2k! tier 1.5k!

Interesting, why tho?

4 flasks of supreme power cost around 3k right now. 40 sp pots cost 2k

Thousands, easily.

I gave you a pretty long explanation last night about it. It was mass gdkps. Now I’m not gonna claim your experience is wrong, it could be different on WotLK. But that’s what happened here.

The toxicity of this thread is mirrored by the toxicity of GDKPs. I wonder why…

1 Like

this is era im assuming?

Nope. Never said that. It was said earlier that people are only RMTing to buy small things and that it’s for things like buying their 1k mount and stuff and that everyones ‘too afraid’ to buy the large sums of gold that would be required to bid on GDKPs. I’m saying it’s ridiculous that these people think that way.

1 Like

And here’s the nifty part there’s nothing stopping you from going out farming the mats and then selling them for those same prices.

1 Like

And virtually all items in GDKP’s also don’t go for those huge amounts of gold you claim can only be gotten from RMT.

GDKP is fine, RMT going unpunished is the problem. Don’t blame the players for using a loot system, blame blizz for not enforcing the rules.

1 Like