Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

gdkps are on every server above high

dont care
ban gdkps

“View hidden replies”

Ignored.

dont care
ban gdkps

geez. i’m over on chaos bolt. we just started getting gdkp advertisements and boosting ads this past week. i went and got the prices for you to see

humbert’s helm: 40g
no mantle of thieves
no pysan
no thorsen
no boneaxe

and then i grabbed some others for you since we are a smaller server. level 25 and under only. we have some blue weapons that are lvl 26-27 up rn going for like randomly 300g
shadowfang: currently 75 but ive seen it regularly go for 20
witching stave: 15
doomspike: 15
brawler gloves: 20
black velvet robes: 12

1 Like

The 1 dude said that Crusader Strike ally had every other message be a gdkp spam so I went there and took 6 straight full chat logs and not 1 gdkp spam.

1 Like

imagine my shock.

dont care
ban gdkps

That’s a big yikes from me dawg. Clearly you don’t understand the basic fundementals of economics lol.

3 Likes

GDKPers arent replying to these threads anymore because they know they are wrong. lmfao holy $@#%

OWNED

Yeah. it is really time for Blizzard to get ahold of GDKPs. It is unacceptable and clearly RMT laundering.

No lol, its just funnier to watch you seethe sometimes =). GDKP will never ever be banned but you’ll forver be mad!

wow im so angry

dont care
ban gdkps

Never ever! Sorry!

GDKP was here before all you tourists and it will be here after you fizzle out. Go enjoy your corrupt MS>OS and LC runs. People use gold in game for goods and services and many players enjoy GDKP. Deal with it. Gold sellers and bots have always been rampant in this game way before GDKP. You gonna ban the AH next? No, because its a part of the game just like like GDKP. Keep making false reports and wild ideas about GDKP players, we all run them because its a better way to raid that takes all the BS out of the equation(you guys missed that, I guess you were too busy playing shadowlands and bfa).

Blizz has already made a statement on this, GDKP is 100% ok. Never seen people so proud to snitch on wild hunches and witch hunt players who do nothing wrong just because they have never played classic. The only people who are wrong and at risk of being banned are those falsely reporting people doing nothing against TOS. Stay mad, you wont be here long after 60 anyways. The real ones will still be running GDPK and nothing you clowns do will stop them.

1 Like

i dont think you are

dont care
ban gdkps

I’m not. Never ever =).

yes you are

dont care
ban gdkps

Sorry, no. Never ever!

You’re super sussy…. You sound like a gold seller.

never say never kiddo

dont care
ban gdkps

This man dosent know about Imagine caring blinkin.

1 Like