Why are there female dwarves? and vrykul?

where did they come, dwarves come from earthen, and vrykul come from stone vrykul. and the titans forged them to be an army, and they never needed to reproduce because they are manufactured, so without reproduction… where does “female” come from… the curse of flesh didnt happen til long later. i know “female” existed technically already because there was eonar and they made freya into a female but ive never seen a female earthen or a female stone vrykul in ulduar

1 Like

Because there are female everything on the Warcraft Universe.

There’s Azeroth, the female Planet.

And Therazane, the female Boulder.

And the Winter Queen, the female death tree moth thing.

Et cetera.

It’s just an intrinsic part of the Warcraft Universe.

We’ve never seen Female Ogres either but we know for a fact that they exist.

Blizzard often cuts corners by making a single gender model for a Race, even though it’s supposed to have two. When that happens, they always default to males.

4 Likes

Because the titans were kinky
Also, Blizzard didn’t think about it when they started the whole Curse of Flesh thing.

And just because we are in the topic of female rocks. Remember when Zaetar got into Theradras?

1 Like

5 Likes

Well, western mmo usually never have gender locked races. Every time they want to add a playable race they make a female model too, even if there weren’t any female models in the first place (like worgen)

Came with the so-called Curse of Flesh, Earthen and the Clockwork Gnomelings may have been androgenous but Organics need males and females to procreate

3 Likes

Maybe the Females came first. One should not assume that Male is the default.

Maybe the Males came from the rib of the Females. :seedling:

2 Likes

my response to azeroth being female is similar to eonar being female, there are female titans, for reasons we dont know, and the elemetals being female, going beyond the titans even being on azeroth, all unexplained mysteries. the titan creations are not unexplained mysteries, since wrath blizz has been patching up every missing link and patches in lore… explaining the whole enchilada. we arent supposed to know much about the primordial era of chaos before the titans, so im ok with whatever reasoning there was for therazane and her daughter. we seen the depths of the ulduar storewares where they keep all the inanimate armies, never seen a female. i 100% believe they never created a female construct other than the Maidens. female ogres dont need explanation, draenor wasnt even a titan world, and ogres were organic from the start, they always needed to reproduce. them having females was obvious, i know how blizzard handled npc races in ye older days

Pppppfffffff female dwarves don’t exist don’t be foolish

And for female vrykul welp there is some titan constructs that have the same model I believe like mother so ya know its possible

2 Likes

Now I ask you: Why do you believe that when it was never stated anywhere?

Why do you assume that the reason you never saw a female Earthen isn’t the same reason why you never saw a female Ogre? AKA Blizzard didn’t bother spending money on artist man-hours to produce two genders for a minor NPC race?

Goldshire.

And the curse of flesh making male Dwarves like Female Dwarves flesh.

1 Like

1 Like

is that a lady tolvir?

Even the original Keepers and lead titan-forged have guys and girls among themselves. So why not apply that to the others? They may be artificial, but you can still get creative about it!

“It’s true you don’t see many Dwarf women. In fact, they’re so alike in voice and appearance, they’re often mistaken for Dwarf men. This, in turn, has given rise to the belief that there are no Dwarf women. That Dwarves just spring out of holes in the ground! Which is, of course, ridiculous.” -Gimli, Son of Gloin.

3 Likes

Yup. A female stone Tol’vir boss from Hearthstone.

We have to repopulate somehow. Such is the way of life. Both Warcraft and IRL.

There are female titans and female constructs. The idea of relations also doesn’t seem to need reproduction in the warcraft universe, both Thorm and Ra find love despite being made of stone.

There’s a Female Tol’vir in the game, but she uses a male model as a Placeholder because Blizzard never made the female model.

1 Like

because mop’s lore implies one of the titan strongholds (vale) protected by one of their armies (ra den’s mogu) does not have females, which brings up, did any of the titanforged armies have females?