Why are Sylvanas haters so jealous?

I thought it was gonna be boot licker

4 Likes

I hope we get a definite choice going into Shadowlands.

I refused to put any of my character through that story line after the first pass.

The level of obvious trolling here is amazing. Always the ā€œalliance leader is dumbā€ pointā€¦ :sad:

2 Likes

Very popular??

Seems opinionated.

2 Likes

anduin is wants to hold hands with the horde after what happened this expansion. are you trying to insinuate heā€™s somehow a GOOD alliance leader?

3 Likes

Theyā€™re trolling both sides, going to ignore the OP.

You just cant take any other argument than yours, is it it?

ā€œWriting is bad because I am customer and I said so and because I think soā€.

Right.

No. Heā€™s a good person, period. But people hate good persons these days, be they real or ficticiousā€¦ Some people just want to watch the world burn.

5 Likes

at this point i fully expect sheā€™ll be the to ā€œsaveā€ us all and then the forums will explode. lol

1 Like

I did not say he is bad, I like him tho, but when people complain that we do not have strong leader, I just said that he is not the strongest leader as well.

1 Like

I am confused by your post it. It is all over the place.

Your title implies jealousy but then your post goes on different tangents.

1 Like

Do you? I just do not know. I expect some sort of self sacrifice.

Truth is, in a good story, there has to be a complete cycle. There is a good show on Netflix right now that speaks to that, Myths and Monsters. Blizzard stories are haphazard and all over the place leaving the audience dazed and uncomfortable imho.

3 Likes

Because heā€™s inexperienced, and his counselors are busier trying to kill a certain character everyoneā€™s talking about and Velen simply disappeared after Legion (in the plot, he just likes to chill at the embassy now).
Heā€™s been king for like 2-3 years lorewise without being 100% ready for it, heā€™s doing the best he can.

In my opinion Anduin is one of the best characters WoW has ever had.

2 Likes

And in my opinion he is the very worse character ever, throughout all expansions we have had to deal with him.

1 Like

I am only wondering if Shadowlands is going to twist him some? I would love to see some shadowform on that priest, lolā€¦

yes. i read a thread where blizz said sheā€™d be able to make more valkyrs in shadow lands and after the cinematic where she was talking about setting everyone free those two things combined look odd if thatā€™s not what theyā€™re doing. honestly when i initially saw the cinematic i thought sheā€™d be a raid boss. but seeing other stuff. itā€™s obvious that they have other plans for her.

No, it is because they made her like a God?

I just watched that cinematic for Shadowlands (Lols, I leave for a month for Red Dead 2 Online, Frontier Pursuits (great fun!), and everything that was never going to happen happens (Shadowlands, MechaGnomes, Vulpera, etc.) and she tosses around that Bolvar/New lich king dude like a toy.

With that kind of power, she could just have wiped out the Alliance and everyone.

4 Likes

Why is he the worse? Because you donā€™t like him? because he doesnā€™t ā€œwinā€? Because heā€™s a nice guy?
For me Sylvannas is the worse character, and i have to deal with her in my face a lot more than you have to deal with Anduin

3 Likes

I think we are reading into the ā€œsetting freeā€ sediment. I think it is just a comment to break the barrier between life and death, that death is not the end. We now can move freely between both worlds.

I think that you and 99% of the haters forgot the fact, that most of the power came from Frostmourne that absorbed ā€œenemyā€ souls and empowered the wielderā€¦ right?

So Bolvar was just a dude with some extra powers and ability to control undead in Northrend.