Why are premades being placed against pugs?

Get rid of premades so we can then complain about raid geared pugs beating on non-raid geared pugs!

Once you said this you lost all credibility.
WOTF and trinket do not share a CD.
To compare a weak azz fear ward to WOTF shows you must be a fanboy for horde or simply spitballing.
Night elf
yay I run fast as a ghost!!! Oh I can Shadowmeld
As long as I’m not in combat therefore useless.
Human
let me get some of those rep gains
oh wait
I can detect stealth for 20 secs’
Dwarves
lets go find me some treasure. Oh I can also Stoneform but pfffft it only reduces bleed, poison or disease damage.
Gnome
I be a cute escape artist
BUT IT HAS A CAST TIME LOL!!! The only one that actually might be worth something and blizzard made sure to give it a cast time
BRAVO Blizzard.

What exactly are you smoking? Just admit you’re a horde fanboy or simply don’t have the attention span to notice the differences?

Lots of hatred in you Darkhatred 

Not sure who lost all credibility when you say that fear ward would be “weak azz”. It proves to me you do not know that much on the subject. Fearward is incredibly powerful both in pvp and in pve. WOTF and trinket do not share a CD ? Indeed, i never said that they did.

Night elf. Considering what I am reading, you probably do not play the objectives in bgs but when you will, you will discover that shadowmeld is actually not that bad in pvp. You can shadowmeld and defend 
 your flagroom in warsongulch or any place in Arathi Basin really. Pretty strong for warriors. Boom. Charge from nowhere. Got it ?

Humans. You are listing reputation gains as pvp racial 
 Did I hear bad faith ? I guess it is a coincidence if you forgot to list Perception, The human spirit and, last but not least, Sword specialization. Now, if you do not know, Sword specialization is actually pretty strong since it gives you hit, the best stat in the game, and it gives you hit for the strongest weapons in the game. It means you can get more crit instead of hit. Not bad eh ? Oh and it is pretty good for pve too.

Now dwarves. Alright, not the best racial, but stoneform is still decent despite what you seem to think of it. And of course dwarf priests have access to fear ward, negating fears in pvp which is very strong.

Gnome. Escape artist is actually good in pvp. Expansive mind too. I prefer a wotf indeed. But it’s not that unbalanced. At least for me.

You’re welcome.

Fear ward can be given to the others, it’s far from weak.

Arguably the best racial for AB.

It doesn’t reduce, it gives immunity.

Calm down, bro. It’s only a game, an imperfect one at that.

Yes. Prem vs PUG is boring for prem and totally not fun for pug. What’s the point blizzard? Even up the playing field will you!?

2 Likes

Welcome to Classic.

I will be happy even if blizzard formally responds the same way. I want to hear what blizzard really thinks.

Good luck, boz.

I’ll tell you a story about my multi server premade. It was made up of representatives of the top players from the top 5 largest servers and Pagle.

We were so good that we didn’t need much communication. Someone said one word in chat. We all knew what to do. Didn’t need discord or anything fancy like that

We crushed that foolish pug. Crushed them. This game is so unfair. The next game I was with a different team. We lost. That’s how I knew we were a pug fighting a premade.

they wont, its the only way alliance can win and they know it

nobody remembers that at end of vanilla was a “NERF WARLOCKS” forum leading thread.

yes it’s my problem so i ask the game devs, you are a player just like me, so you don’t need to answer my problems. Devs will decide, if it’s a you problem or their problem or me problem or this problem or that problem or problem or it’s problem or of problem