Why are people voting for Grimrail Depot?

Nope , M+ players don’t want hard content they want easy content.Like Everbloom, Freehold, maw of souls, Eye of Ashara - stuff you can easily cheese and get to your carrot blind folded

When they say its " Not Hard but annoying" its proof they are not comfortable doing it and thats the entire point to take you out of your comfort zone

Then they start talking how it will effect lower tier players when they have never given a dam about them in the past. If you really care for them carry them for free or don’t pretend to care about them.

1 Like

Because they want whine fuel for threads on the forums imo :smiley:

Yeah because waiting for the boss to be attackable while they do their RP bullcrap is a great moment stepping out of the comfort zone. Wow!

1 Like

Ubrs is one of the best dungeons ever made. I really hope it comes out for us on m+. I still run it sometimes cuz its so good. It feels like “wow” to me :D.

Edit: I was thinking of blackrock depths. Carry on. :slight_smile: idc about ubrs.

Because the min-max’ers whinged that there was nil gear of benefit to them in Grimrail, so people decided to give them the middle finger by voting for it and making them do it.

Honestly, as long as Iron Docks gets in there, I’ll be happy.

The vote was a terrible idea because so many people are trolling it to “own the m+ community”.

Should just take the post down and have your actual level designers pick 2 that can be adjusted for m+ without chicanery.

“A person is smart, but people are dumb, panicky animals.”

2 Likes

It’s a cool dungeon I guess but alot of people are doing it as a joke to mess with the M+ players as it’s such a tight dungeon that groups are going to get blown up on the trains trash mobs. I guess if blizzard does allow it, people will just have to accept it, M+ is supposed to be hard and Grimrail with affixes is going to be Harder than alot of dungeons.

Because it’s extremely cool.

remenber, train stage are cool.

EXAMPLES.

1 Like

if I can throw trash off the train and count for % am all in.

And if that’s not enough, here’s more.

1 Like

9 Likes

How are people trolling?

This idea that people are trolling the M+ community by voting for the options that would make the worst M+ dungeons is silly. Because, for one, we can’t tell which ones would make for the worst dungeons. For two, the people “troll” voting don’t do M+ themselves, so how would they know what would even make for a bad/good M+ dungeon?

Grimrail is cool and Iron docks will be extremely easy to cheese for M+ with the vehicles.

If they were trying to troll, they would’ve chosen different options lol.

1 Like

I like shorter dungeons for mythic+. I just think it fits the design of the mode a lot better.

Some people like longer ones like de other side or theater of pain, so I wouldn’t group everyone together.

The poll is already there, it’s not you, you’re nobody, the community votes for the most part, apart from the fact that it would be a different style of seeing the appearance of Mythic +, it’s their reasons.

Do you want alone vs the world? I wish you luck.

People have a positive memory of trains. Trains are fun and different/ unique in wow (name a railroad on azeroth). That one factor stands out from every other dungeon and people don’t consider anything past that regarding how the instance would actually perform. Remember, a large portion of the people voting are either A- trolls B- people who don’t run m+ and like trains, C- people who hate m+ and want those ppl to suffer or D- following some streamer who voted for it.

How do I go vote for the train dungeon?

okay thank you, I don’t do M+ or retail much but I am sure they will enjoy some train action!

2 Likes

Don’t worry, That’s why I’m giving more example because the trains levels are cool in videogaming story.

and more example of why Train levels are cool like:

2 Likes