Why are people voting for Grimrail Depot?

That dungeon is so annoying even for Timewalking, do you really want a M+ version of it? Do you really want to fight the third boss on Tyrannical?

1 Like

Lol I just wish UBRS would be top 2, but I agree GD and Iron Docks being in the lead right now is a bit surprising, I wish they would implement these polls in game.

5 Likes

It’s a fun dungeon and iconic of the Iron Horde as WoD’s main aesthetic (just like Iron Docks), which is probably what spurs most of the playerbase on this vote (not just the M+ players).

Yes, that means PvPers and pet collectors are getting a say in what dungeons M+ runners will end up with.

2 Likes

I get what you are saying, but Iron Docks is way more funnier (the lines) and has a lot more Iron Horde feel to it. Thankfully is dungeon number 2.

Upper Blackrock Spires is also a really great dungeon that most people don’t even know it exists since you need to go into the Molten Core maze to get to it.

1 Like

Uh, what? The dungeon portal for UBRS is just within Blackrock Mountain, not Molten Core.

5 Likes

Cool Train Dungeon.
Lots of Guns, Missiles, and Bombs.
First Boss is a Tinker

A+ Dungeon Design.

11 Likes

Yes for the m+ players :smiley:

Yes for the M+ players :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Grimrail Depot is like going through a trainwreck (dungeon). People just can’t look away.

Spoiler alert: the Grimrail dungeon… ends with a trainwreck.

5 Likes

They are trolling.

3 Likes

This is the only way non-M+ players can get back at the so-called elitists by voting for a dungeon that is annoying and has serious motion sickness issues.

Let them have this one. I can almost hear the collective cheers at their monitors as the non-M+ players look at the poll results.

2 Likes

It was a terrible challenge dungeon and it’ll be terrible for M+, but we’ll be stuck with it for M+ because everyone is obsessed with the idea of a train for a dungeon.

Layout makes no sense for affixes.

Mob count is too low for that to matter.

There’s no routing.

Second boss is a gimmick that won’t scale well.

Timer will be ridiculously tight.

It’s gonna suck.

7 Likes

It’s simply the best dungeon in WoD. ofcourse Ill vote for it.

2 Likes

I hope they bypass it and go to option #2. It’d be pretty easy for them to just say that the dungeon can’t be turned into a mythic+ at the present time because of spaghetti coding and then just never get back to it.

I mean if they didn’t want to do grimrail depot, they shouldn’t have put it there. but like why would they? its literally an amazing dungeon.

1 Like

I can see them putting it on there because they didn’t think it would win or didn’t think of how it would operate as a mythic+ dungeon.

1 Like

hun kinda pointless if they did that. so like ??

These are all the reasons I voted for it. Muh Routing. Muh efficiency. Choo! Choo! Y’all mad but Mythic Plus ruined dungeon design for everyone else. Boy I sure so love these sprawling outdoor dungeons with no identity. Whoooo! Shadowlands is great, right guys! Choo! Choo!

11 Likes

No, the problem is that you don’t know the mechanics yet, it’s not complicated for a new player who hasn’t been to the WoD expansion. But we do know that it’s the best way to get attached to the dungeons in this expansion.

another that would have liked to be the chosen one, it would have been The Everbloom in the case of choosing bosses without order, it has an extra boss with which we would have a different variety in seeing a mythic+.

I like trains!

Especially the ones that crash into things on purpose!

/moo :cow:

1 Like

you PvEers have had it too good for too long :triumph:

3 Likes