Why are people voting for Grimrail Depot?

How are people trolling?

This idea that people are trolling the M+ community by voting for the options that would make the worst M+ dungeons is silly. Because, for one, we can’t tell which ones would make for the worst dungeons. For two, the people “troll” voting don’t do M+ themselves, so how would they know what would even make for a bad/good M+ dungeon?

Grimrail is cool and Iron docks will be extremely easy to cheese for M+ with the vehicles.

If they were trying to troll, they would’ve chosen different options lol.

1 Like

I like shorter dungeons for mythic+. I just think it fits the design of the mode a lot better.

Some people like longer ones like de other side or theater of pain, so I wouldn’t group everyone together.

The poll is already there, it’s not you, you’re nobody, the community votes for the most part, apart from the fact that it would be a different style of seeing the appearance of Mythic +, it’s their reasons.

Do you want alone vs the world? I wish you luck.

People have a positive memory of trains. Trains are fun and different/ unique in wow (name a railroad on azeroth). That one factor stands out from every other dungeon and people don’t consider anything past that regarding how the instance would actually perform. Remember, a large portion of the people voting are either A- trolls B- people who don’t run m+ and like trains, C- people who hate m+ and want those ppl to suffer or D- following some streamer who voted for it.

How do I go vote for the train dungeon?

okay thank you, I don’t do M+ or retail much but I am sure they will enjoy some train action!

2 Likes

Don’t worry, That’s why I’m giving more example because the trains levels are cool in videogaming story.

and more example of why Train levels are cool like:

2 Likes

I think a big reason is Grimrail is one of the more straightforward dungeons. Not really a lot of skip or strategies for getting around trash; it’s more or less point a to point b.

Here’s another for you:

3 Likes

Sabotaging the thing no one deserved is all.

1 Like

Honestly, Iron Docks and Grimrails are good A to B dungeons for Mythic +. I WOULD enjoy seeing whether it’d be practical to deal with the adds or wilt the boss down and AoE the hell out of them, and that third boss is kinda a cakewalk - it’s the second and first bosses you need to worry about a bit more.

Grimrail on Necrotic and Volcanic would suck though, so Iron Docks may lean better. Plus you could probably have that one Iron Star part add to the overall counter of the add pulls, thus encouraging very good shots and sniping as many adds as possible, not just the fastest route unless you went out of your way to mass pull a dangerous part of the dungeon.

Grimrail is beloved because it is SHORT. I love it, personally. If we get it for S4, it will be the Mists of S4. It would be so funny to have Grimrail in that proposed set, we’ll have 1 10 minute dungeon and 7 40 minute dungeons. People will be offering tokens for Grimrail spots lol

2 Likes

grimrail will kinda suck with affixes and I believe the gear in the dungeon is pretty meh so yeah.

On a second note someone made a reddit post asking people to not vote grimrail as it would make a terrible m+ being an annoying dungeon from a m+ perspective and the fact that it drops bad loot and look at what happened.

People have actively admitted it in threads on the forums, in multiple WoW discords, etc.

That they don’t plan to do Season 4 M+, so they’re choosing the worst dungeons to troll the M+ers.

Hell, there’s literally one person in this very thread admitting to it.

3 Likes

Awesome use of an MiB quote.

Exactly. People are refusing to believe this is the reason, and are telling themselves people have fond memories of Grimrail when it was actually one of the more despised WoD dungeons.

1 Like

Don’t forget the FFXIV omega version of the fight…it was crazy spooky.

1 Like

I run mythic+ to suffer, so I had to vote for UBRS and Everbloom, but Grimrail was a really close third option.

Tyrannical Nithogg is going to be an exquisite type of torture.

This is why democracy never works on the internet. Never forget boaty mcboatface

I’m still waiting for Mountain Dew to release that flavor we named and voted for that won that competition fair and square before they shut it down.

Or when 4chan sent Taylor Swift to a school for deaf kids and she refused to go instead sending them some money. At least Pitbull honored the poll and went to Alaska.

1 Like