Why are cross realms enabled for battlegrounds and not for dungeons?

Yep, wrath had tons of very valuable BoE 's the ring off malygos was a bind on equip for some reason but dropped from Malygos , people took it claiming to need agility ring as a warrior dps (Sure, maybe if your ring was bad) , then sold it for 4000g.

Nobody gives a pink F about wrath.

Cross realm BGs did exist in vanilla. Paid transfers did exist in Vanilla. Please, please just give this crap up.

Classic is meant to mirror vanilla and it will.

Its relating to the point of dungeon cross realm not being enabled for vanilla

Rofl, A LOT of people love Wrath, a LOT

3 Likes

I was making a point anyways he’s just dumb

That is at least 3-4 years ahead of schedule.

That type of thing may have happened on occasion, but IDK if it was prevalent, i’ve personally never seen it, but I usually ran the groups and checked on crap like that.

It’s just hard to take people’s ninja stories seriously lately when most of them amount to people not understanding loot rules or “I WAS A SHADOW PRIEST BUT THE DRUID HEALER TOO CLOTH HEALING GEAR! NINJA!”

Dude, it was the first implementation of cross ream dungeon finder, it was used as an example of why it would be bad for vanilla, maybe you should keep up before you say things that make you look ignorant to the topic at hand.

Hey, according to the cheers at blizzcon they could just skip over TBC and go right to wrath. Maybe it’s not too far off :stuck_out_tongue:

We have 12-18 months of classic.

Then 2-2.5 yrs of bc.

Before wrath should even be considered.

Please just… god damn… chill.

No one is saying they’re going to release it tomorrow, maybe you should calm down.

You are not going to get LK servers in 1 or even 2 or 3 years no matter how much you post.

Just focus, please, on fixing classic.

This might be the first thing in your life that teaches you patience. If you are a millennial.

90% of people posting here are millinials, it goes from early to mid 80s to early 90s

And I have never said Wrath is coming soon, good lord, at this point you’re just trolling.

You’re talking about classic going to wrath before classic is even done and has at minimum one year left.

Then at minimum 1.5 years of bc after that.

Are you sure it’s a me thing?

Edit: I am, myself, anthropologically, a millennial, though I reject and dislike that. But… I will defer to anthropological authorities, and I am not one.

I am… strictly… technically… a millennial.

Good lord, it was joke based on the devs joking about skipping to Wrath during blizzcon

Who watches Blizzcon?

Who would know about that?

They would sacrifice a great deal of sub money from players who think TBC is the best WoW ever was.

And there are a lot of us. Our money is as good as yours.

Hundreds of thousands of people watch blizzcon. hell, like 40k+ people GO to it.

Since blizzard has not made a good game in well over a decade, there is no reason to waste my money and time doing that.

Blizzard is not what they once were, and anything modern that blizzard is and does is auto-worthless.

They’re ten years dead.

Only their old IP is valuable.

2 Likes

Was there ever even a “community”? Just asking because so many angry, outraged, antisocial players seem to post on the forums.

well aren’t you just a ray of sunshine, but that’s your right to have an opinion.

I however, disagree fully, BfA is pretty eh, but Legion was amazing and the launch of OW was great.