Why are alliance players unhappy?

We should start our own outrage campaign over the restriction of likes.:unamused:

5 Likes

People also asked for more poop and fart quests. People are dumb.

3 Likes

No its because both of them were cool. Allied races were long proven to be subraces, even after Ion denied it.

With Vulpera, Blizzard can finally say they didnt lie…while the next ARs will just be more subraces.

Down with censoring my likes!

AmIdoingitright?

1 Like

You forgot the hashtag.

I am old, I feel dirty if I hashtag. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Just add the ability to have one limb be flesh…the major problem is tmog.

And those could have been skins for existing dwarves. Freeing up an allied slot to give the Alliance something with a bit more staying power, idk maybe one of the 50 threads on the forums for races that people want and not more ‘human-esque’ races, FFS how many more horses are we gonna get before you guys understand it?

12 Likes

Literally 9/10 of the Allied Races are reskins or subraces of core races.

5 Likes

Hard agree, i remember first seeing them and immediately thought to myself what if armor hides your limbs and you just look like a slightly different gnome.

1 Like

Well it does beg the question…if Blizzard can just diable tmog for limbs, what stops things like naga to be an option for playability

4 Likes

Blizzard being lazy and making unfinished low effort content and betraying the “when it’s ready” philosophy.

Is my answer at least

1 Like

Look at mechagnomes (people begged not to implement them), look at vulpera (most asked allied race), and they claim they’ve put these 2 due to player demand. That’s how much they ignore us.

Kul’tirans scrapped thin version, which was only one people looked forward to, while Zandalari got several edits as per request of playerbase, such as paladins and some druid forms.

20 Likes

Your first mistake was assuming that GD represents the views of the Alliance playerbase.

1 Like

If you’re a Horde player you come under “Player base”.

Or else LOL move over whiner.

3 Likes

I’m not unhappy.

Pretty much yeah.

1 Like

Moonguard carries the Alliance playerbase I feel like if we ever ceased to exist to faction ratios would be funny to look at.

1 Like

The next time someone calls the Alliance whiners just think of anything from this expansion, laugh and have a good time and decide to move on.

The irony will help you recover your happiness.

2 Likes

They might have had the majority of the population but with the exception of one expansion, the endgame raiding and PvP scene has been dominated by the Horde primarily because of better offensive racials.

See above.

The story of Warcraft has been the story of the Horde. There is no story for the Alliance. The Horde does something such as attacking the Alliance, the Alliance reacts to the loss. But there’s never any satisfying conclusion for the Alliance since it would mean consequences for the other faction and that’s an impossibility in a two-faction game. It ends up making the Alliance feel like the inept sidekick. Pretty much what we saw in the last cinematic with Anduin playing the sidekick to Saurfang is emblematic of the Alliance experience in WoW.

It filters out to minor things as well. During the entirety of Warlords for example, despite Draenor also being the Draenei’s home, there aren’t any armor sets available as rewards that are Draenei themed, all of the gear was Orc-based in appearance.

53 Likes