Why am I not getting any response to my ticket?

Thank you for the replies, has been helpful. I was reading this forum page about Mass Reporting and how it can get people banned and it seems lots of people know it exists and is a problem in the community. I also want to add that this player did actually say he was going to get his guild discord to log on and mass report me to get me banned for a week, so I can’t help but thing that this is what happened?

A post from Vorsol on that forum page said this:
“also note even if someone does this all reports are reviewed by a human. Unless you violated some rule nothing will happen and you would not even know about it. Only thing that can happen other wise is a squelch. Squelch is automatic with enough people reporting someone.”

Now reading that, it seems (at least to me) that I’ve been “Squelched”? It seems plausible seeing as this character is in one of the largest guilds on the server on Shadowstrike(AU) Season of Discovery - indo mie - is the name. I know that isn’t particularly relevant but to people who also play on that server, they will know what I’m talking about.