Why all the Void elf hate?

I’ve been you since TBC. (Fenelon)

I just like elves.

I’m pointing out I’m the High Elf the wannabees, want to be, and that these so called “High Elves” cough human loving traitors cough want to be.

And to be more clear, I’m being cheeky.

1 Like

I know. I just wanted to be cheeky back.

1 Like

there’s a lot of human love to go around, friend.

just look at me. :wink:

1 Like

You look certainly more original and interesting, than the regular elf-player, who just needs their gary stu/mary sue fix.

1 Like

hate void elves and blood elves :hugs:

1 Like

No, they didn’t.

If they did then we would have playablr High Elves and void options added in for Void Elves.

Playable High Elves already exist.

We’re just Blood Elves now.

7 Likes

You don’t really have much knowledge of the lore if you claim that. We’re talking about political designations here. Blood Elves deliberately abandoned the term High Elf. If you insist that you are a -High Elf-, then you are in the wrong faction. No offense. :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

For me, it’s more of a certain aversion towards the players because it feels like everything always has to revolve around them somehow.

Once they also get the remaining classes, you will probably only see them… and the game already consists almost entirely of Blood Elf and Vulpera players. :roll_eyes:

1 Like
  • You didn’t still get some lore, even for a patch about Void. Void Elf is a race without lore and coming from nowhere for now.
2 Likes

Because they are copy/paste. They added allied races but customizations are few. It shows lack of effort and rushed content. But Void elves are the only one that received some more attention by just copying the blood elves.

Blizzard should dedicate a patch just to add more customization to allied races

That makes zero sense.

You could be a dark fallen pally, and we have manari pallies running around.

1 Like

I am still a Thalassian.

My race didn’t change, my history didn’t change, and I call myself Blood Elf because 90% of my people were massacred and the Alliance did not come to help.

We are the High Elves of ole. Maybe you’re the one who doesn’t know the lore?

3 Likes

Forsaken and Void Elf Paladins don’t make sense.

A void skin for them would.

Void and the Light don’t mix.

Disc priests say hi. Also Light and Fel don’t mix yet LFD warlocks exist. I wouldn’t say no to a void skin, but it should be an option like the fel fire is for locks.

I only hate the ones that basically look like humans.

Light and Void literally don’t mix. The two coming into contact is so destructive, it’s how fel came to be:

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Fel

1 Like