Why all the hate for twinks?

10/31/2018 06:50 PMPosted by Crowsfeet
neets

Look how many times this classification was referenced in this "Twink" thread alone.
You wrote a vignette in the other thread about your supposed reality of who is playing what within a video game.
Comparisons to supposed real life activities just shows how angry you really are.
kinda hard to be a neet when you work 6 days a week 10 hours a day but what ever lol. We are all pretty lucky that modern wow requires very little time investment these days tbh.

Btw demonclilly and jugaa are correct and this worgen poster just reaffirms my belief that the race gender combo has the largest worse poster ratio on the forums.
10/31/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Blastazzar
10/31/2018 06:47 AMPosted by Grombo
It''s not like twinking is healthy for the game either, anyone leveling and trying out pvp isn't even going to be able to learn and get better. They get just globaled and have no opportunity to even improve or see what they're doing wrong.

Let's be real... anyone who ques up one low lvl bg, get's steamrolled by twinks and says "whelp PvP is garbage I'm never doing that again" wouldn't last long in PvP anyway.

Wow, what a broad and asinine statement!
10/31/2018 08:22 PMPosted by Stryper

Idk carrasco giving your performance in bgs ( which I have first hand experience with) it might actually apply to you rofl.
10/31/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Jugajr
“Valid complaints” about Twinks would be solved by gearing up.

OMG, but most people are leveling, just passing thru.
10/31/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Mustard
10/31/2018 08:22 PMPosted by Stryper

Idk carrasco giving your performance in bgs ( which I have first hand experience with) it might actually apply to you rofl.

Trimac 1537

Come show me Sendai, I beg you!
10/31/2018 08:39 PMPosted by Stryper
Trimac 1537

Very tempting to lvl to 120 to take you up on that offer.
10/31/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Mustard
10/31/2018 08:39 PMPosted by Stryper
Trimac 1537

Very tempting to lvl to 120 to take you up on that offer.

Wait, you said you have first hand experience against me?

Who are you again? TBH, I don’t recall you, sorry amigo.

But yeah those terrible animations make me want to delete my 120 and make 4 different Twinks too.
10/31/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Stryper
10/31/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Jugajr
“Valid complaints” about Twinks would be solved by gearing up.

Exactly, so they can level and pass through another way.
10/31/2018 09:07 PMPosted by Jugajr
10/31/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Stryper

Exactly, so they can level and pass through another way.

Thing is, me for example I use low level BGs to learn rotation or positioning for example. It is hard to do when the person you are going against has an unfair advantage. I don’t mind the occasional twink, but it has gotten more frequent lately.

With that said if Blizz allows it, then yeah things get better at 120.
10/31/2018 09:11 PMPosted by Stryper
I use low level BGs to learn rotation or positioning for example. It is hard to do when the person you are going against has an unfair advantage.

By that theory twinks are doing their job. Because you'll face those same skill level people in max lvl.
10/31/2018 08:58 PMPosted by Stryper
Wait, you said you have first hand experience against me?

Both against and alongside of so yeah.

10/31/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Diago
By that theory twinks are doing their job. Because you'll face those same skill level people in max lvl.

Pretty much.Also you will not only face better or equal skilled player you will also face people with better gear and people who know how the stats work with their spec or which traits are better etc.
10/31/2018 06:11 AMPosted by Greyhide
Hate for twinks (I believe were recently renamed "NEETs"?) should not exist at all. They have every right to play as we do. People should show compassion for NEETs rather than hate. Imagine if you loved playing a game so much but were not good at it at all. You'd be frustrated. Making a NEET gives the player a way to gain a feeling of accomplishment rather than having to keep logging in and being salty about everything. Even if the accomplishment is an illusion/placebo, it works.

So remember that next time you're going to make a thread, trying to take pokes at or suggesting getting rid of NEETs what you are truly asking. Behind all the out-dated insults, lack of accomplishments and saltiness are real people who are just frustrated. Have you never felt that way and even though you were lashing out, hoped someone would comfort you?

Stop calling them neets like you're cool because it's not cool at all. This lock has been an OG twink since BC. Just look at my gear and chants which isn't even possible anymore. They are called twinks and have been called twinks for 13 years.
10/31/2018 09:37 PMPosted by Wickedlock
Stop calling them neets like you're cool because it's not cool at all.

Some people need to feel cool like that, just let him be...
10/31/2018 09:37 PMPosted by Wickedlock
Stop calling them neets like you're cool because it's not cool at all. This lock has been an OG twink since BC. Just look at my gear and chants which isn't even possible anymore. They are called twinks and have been called twinks for 13 years.

Not meant to be cool? Not sure where you got that from. It's just a more updated and accurate term. NEETs are notorious for not answering you and telling you to "go look it up yourself" but look what happens when someone looks up the word "twink". Yikes! So utilizing their own logic, it helps safeguard them from someone getting the wrong idea when they "look it up themselves" when searching for the original term. They may have been called "twinks" for 13 years, now they're called "NEETs". Call it "continual improvement."
another solution is quite the experience that bg grant, because exp now seems like a bait to levelers to get waisted by people who q bgs with exp off
You ruin the player experience for everyone else. There is no sense of competition when players die in one or two hits. People who are so bad at the game, that the only thrill they can find in World Of Warcraft is in playing against people who are at a disadvantage, should be kept in their own brackets. Regular players do not seek out their BiS gear at lower levels or enchant at lower levels, because that gear will be irrelevant to them in days anyway.
another solution is quit the experience that bg grant, because exp now seems like a bait to levelers to get waisted by people who q bgs with exp off

The Battlegrounds have been luring noobs to their deaths since the genesis.
10-120 same effect.
10/31/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Greyhide
10/31/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Jugajr
Yea, I mean show some threads. Surely you remember names of them?

Sure. Up at the top of the screen is a search bar. Go there and you'll find what you're looking for.

Glad I could help!

EDIT: My bad, you can also go to www.google.com and find more results.

11/01/2018 02:02 AMPosted by Greyhide
NEETs are notorious for not answering you and telling you to "go look it up yourself"

Hmmmm ::thinking::
11/01/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Jugajr
10/31/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Greyhide

Sure. Up at the top of the screen is a search bar. Go there and you'll find what you're looking for.

Glad I could help!

EDIT: My bad, you can also go to www.google.com and find more results.

11/01/2018 02:02 AMPosted by Greyhide
NEETs are notorious for not answering you and telling you to "go look it up yourself"

Hmmmm ::thinking::

I know, using NEET tactics against them. Whoda thunk?