Why all the hate for twinks?

11/01/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Greyhide
11/01/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Jugajr

Hmmmm ::thinking::

I know, using NEET tactics against them. Whoda thunk?

/soothe It'll be okay
Do you have anything of value to add to this thread or are you just trying to argue with random people for the sake of arguing to up your post count?
10/31/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Corpseworth
twinks are obnoxious

counter-gank the ganker. ;)
11/01/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Greyhide
Do you have anything of value to add to this thread or are you just trying to argue with random people for the sake of arguing to up your post count?

About as much as you have to add.
That made no sense.
11/01/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Greyhide
Not like you have anything to contribute you compare real life garbage to a video game lmao
I make comparisons where relevant. Sorry if they upset you.
11/01/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Greyhide

The only upset one would be you.
11/01/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Greyhide
Only reason I even read this thread is because of the 5 people that are so mad in this thread they use real life stuff and compare it to a video game its hilarious. and sad I think you guys really need to see a councilor or get fresh air and leave the house
How do you figure I’m upset? I’m as happy as a clam. I’m here supporting NEETs. I’m all for fending off those opposed. I’ve fought to get their own queues back so they don’t have to deal with all those filthy casuals ruining their BGs by capping flags or taking nodes instead of producting GY camping and middle farming.

Heck, if I could, I’d make November 1 “National Hug A NEET Day”. The only thing stopping me is the fact that the only NEET that lives near me showers once every 2 weeks and I’ve seen him wear the same anime t-shirt for 2 years.
11/01/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Greyhide
How do you figure I’m upset? I’m as happy as a clam. I’m here supporting NEETs. I’m all for fending off those opposed. I’ve fought to get their own queues back so they don’t have to deal with all those filthy casuals ruining their BGs by capping flags or taking nodes instead of producting GY camping and middle farming.

Heck, if I could, I’d make November 1 “National Hug A NEET Day”. The only thing stopping me is the fact that the only NEET that lives near me showers once every 2 weeks and I’ve seen him wear the same anime t-shirt for 2 years.
Because all I have been seeing in the past few pages is nothing but insults/sarcastic insults you being 1 of them and nobody that's not angry does that. I also find it funny that people calling twinks losers and not good at the game. Because a lot of high rated streamers includeing soda/baj and a bunch of others have done it but I guess they are trash players too? you guys really need to get over this anger of yours and just take a walk outside
11/01/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Greyhide
NEETs

Every time you have said this reference to supposed real life comparisons within these threads you have exposed your inner angst.
Do a count, it is at disgraceful numbers.
Just enchant your gear if you're having troubles with twinks. I recently leveled a Lightforged Paladin to 110 for the heritage armor, BG'd all the way. Never had a single issue with twinks except for maybe once when I was outplayed by an arms warrior with some serious grandfathered gear dating back to 2009, and honestly I was more impressed with the removed gear/enchants he was wearing when I armoried him than anything.

Take this character for example. I'm not a twink by any means. All it takes is proper enchants.
11/01/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Oäk
Because all I have been seeing in the past few pages is nothing but insults/sarcastic insults you being 1 of them and nobody that's not angry does that. I also find it funny that people calling twinks losers and not good at the game. Because a lot of high rated streamers includeing soda/baj and a bunch of others have done it but I guess they are trash players too? you guys really need to get over this anger of yours and just take a walk outside

I'm not being sarcastic or insulting at all. I'm sorry you think that.

Still friends?
who started calling twinks NEETs lmao
Crowsfeet. I hope he doesn't start charging a quarter each time it's used.
10/31/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Jugajr
“Valid complaints” about Twinks would be solved by gearing up.

Juga y do i love u rn...
just make it where exp off cant queue into casual bgs=100% solved or even better wow is about max level maybe remove exp off from the game?
11/01/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Solanar
10/31/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Jugajr
“Valid complaints” about Twinks would be solved by gearing up.

Juga y do i love u rn...
Idk maybe you’re bi polar.
11/01/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Jugajr
11/01/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Solanar

Juga y do i love u rn...
Idk maybe you’re bi polar.

@_@