Why all the hate for twinks?

10/31/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Greyhide
For everyone. It got huge praise because of all the things it fixed.

Did it? Where did you read this?
10/31/2018 09:16 AMPosted by Grombo
That dont twink either that {seems to have more people on} where they don't see it as a non issue

It's cause they aren't playing low level bgs and it doesn't affect them.
I have leveled 2 races for heritage armor now and leveled by bgs with pet battles between qs I haven't had much issues with them
10/31/2018 09:20 AMPosted by Jugajr
Did it? Where did you read this?

From this very forum. I myself loved it too because I could level, occasionally join a BG and people were actually capping flags or taking nodes rather than farming graveyards. It didn't get rid of NEETs because I do believe they have a right to be here but also kept them where they claimed they wanted to be in the first place. Many claimed their queue times were still popping, so it created no problems.
10/31/2018 09:14 AMPosted by Grombo
You're trying to make getting farmed in bgs by people vastly out gear and are much more optimized equivalent to being outplayed in an arena match.

I'm not though... you really should work on your reading comprehension there mate. Just because I am saying two things have similar, or the same, outcome doesn't mean I am arguing they are actually the same thing... that's ridiculous.

Here is what I am actually saying, since you clearly don't bother to read what you respond to:

It's about that feeling of helplessness, and how one responds to it. Being two shot by a twink, being completely CC chained by an RMP in arenas, getting killed inside a stunlock by a rogue in world PvP, etc. all these examples have the same effect, make the victim feel completely helpless. How one responds to that is my entire argument, the kind of person who experiences that and turns off world pvp and never ques again is just not cut out for PvP, that is the person who would quit PvP over twinks. But if you are the type of player who looks at any of those scenarios and tries to figure out what you could have done to change the outcome, even if in all cases that isn't possible, then you are certainly not going to give up on PvP entirely over some low lvl bg imbalance.
10/31/2018 09:23 AMPosted by Greyhide
From this very forum.

Yea, I mean show some threads. Surely you remember names of them?
10/31/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Jugajr

Sure. Up at the top of the screen is a search bar. Go there and you'll find what you're looking for.

Glad I could help!

EDIT: My bad, you can also go to www.google.com and find more results.
10/31/2018 09:16 AMPosted by Grombo
That dont twink either that {seems to have more people on} where they don't see it as a non issue

It's cause they aren't playing low level bgs and it doesn't affect them.

False.

I level every single one of my alts in bgs. I sit in org and spam que bgs, dgs and arena skirms. That is how I have leveled every alt for the last 4-5 expansions, I can't stand questing.

Not everyone is a whiny carebear who needs every aspect of the game perfectly fair for them or they come crying to the forums. PvP can be rough, some days you're the windshield and some days you're the bug, that's just how it goes.
10/31/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Greyhide
10/31/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Jugajr

Sure. Up at the top of the screen is a search bar. Go there and you'll find what you're looking for.

Glad I could help!

EDIT: My bad, you can also go to www.google.com and find more results.
Ahh so you actually didn’t see any threads. My bad.
10/31/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Jugajr

How did you get "I didn't see any threads" out of "I saw threads"?

I gave you exactly what you wanted.
10/31/2018 09:23 AMPosted by Oäk
I have leveled 2 races for heritage armor now and leveled by bgs with pet battles between qs I haven't had much issues with them
have you done bgs on a low level character in the past week or so? Cause it's getting worse. Went from twinks every other game, to twink or groups of twinks every game for me.
1 Like
10/31/2018 09:29 AMPosted by Greyhide
10/31/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Jugajr

How did you get "I didn't see any threads" out of "I saw threads"?

I gave you exactly what you wanted.
I saw complaints of low level queue times being too high for all low level Bgs in this very forum. You’ll just have to search for them, I won’t actually show what I’m talking about.
10/31/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Jugajr
I saw complaints of low level queue times being too high for all low level Bgs in this very forum. You’ll just have to search for them, I won’t actually show what I’m talking about.

No thanks, not interested in that.

Back to my point. The consensus was that splitting the queues fixed a lot and gave everyone what they wanted.

10/31/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Grombo
have you done bgs on a low level character in the past week or so? Cause it's getting worse. Went from twinks every other game, to twink or groups of twinks every game for me.

To be fair, the new vernacular is NEET.
10/31/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Grombo
10/31/2018 09:23 AMPosted by Oäk
Yep workin on my 3rd race atm the only bracket I have seen with groups of twinks atm has been 110 due to bfa gear other then that not too bad
Back to my point. The consensus was that splitting the queues fixed a lot and gave everyone what they wanted.

Sure. I'll let you just claim what you want if it makes you feel better
10/31/2018 09:37 AMPosted by Jugajr
Sure. I'll let you just claim what you want if it makes you feel better

Oh no, absolutely not. I hate making claims, too much paperwork involved. I just prefer to stick to the consensus.
10/31/2018 09:38 AMPosted by Greyhide
stick to the consensus.

Okay I'll do the leg work for ya. What dates are you talking about?
Oh, you want specific dates that threads were made?
10/31/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Greyhide
Oh, you want specific dates that threads were made?

Yep. When this consensus of GOOD low level BGs happened?
10/31/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Oäk
Yep workin on my 3rd race atm the only bracket I have seen with groups of twinks atm has been 110 due to bfa gear other then that not too bad

Weird, because I've been seeing groups constantly.

Your armory also seems kind of weird. Says you're honor level 1 and haven't done any bgs.
Just do a quick search of when it was implemented. You'll find it, quite common actually.