Why all the hate for twinks?

11/13/2018 12:06 PMPosted by Awdawefaegf
11/13/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Saûced
and 9/10 who twink will have a 120 that could dominate too
more like 2/10 since most twinks can't handle max level and need twink to have any "fun"

Your talking about max lvl do you even got Arena achivs ? your talking about twinks can play can you even play? Just curious seems like a lot of people against twinks DON'T even got the knowledge of how there own class works. people need to work on there own skills instead of worrying about others.
11/13/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Greyhide
Deflecting with nonsense.

lol k

If your against twinks go to 120 get some PvP achivs and skills then poke your nose in a discussion about low lvl pvp. Why? Because you will see they are beatable.
11/13/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Zetth
Your talking about max lvl do you even got Arena achivs ? your talking about twinks can play can you even play? Just curious seems like a lot of people against twinks DON'T even got the knowledge of how there own class works. people need to work on there own skills instead of worrying about others.
Oh it's cringiest post in the thread guy. Seems like you don't even got the knowledge of the English language.
11/13/2018 12:31 PMPosted by Awdawefaegf
11/13/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Zetth
Oh it's cringiest post in the thread guy. Seems like you don't even got the knowledge of the English language.

Do you always run to literature when your stuck in a corner sir? I take it you don't even play wow and talk on forums to make it seem your opinions matter. Go try Youtube seems like your type of place.
11/13/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Greyhide
11/13/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Tzvetan
Uh... He's Apothecaryqt.

Random guy who speaks like he knows you makes you wonder. It's flattering albeit a little creepy.

Apothecaryqt aka Goldmember and i've seen/talked with you a good bit, ignoring my own advice on ignoring you but ay
11/13/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Zetth
If your against

You're

I'm not against them. I don't know how many times I've said I support them.

11/13/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Apothecaryqt
Apothecaryqt aka Goldmember and i've seen/talked with you a good bit, ignoring my own advice on ignoring you but ay

Don't remember you but if you've not seen that I support them, we've probably not spoken much which would make sense.
11/13/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Greyhide
You asked if responding with "git gud" wins points. They tried to justify, I chimed in. Crowsfeet has credit for the new term, not me. Peanut butter is not an acceptable substitute for butter. I'm still finding more out today.

What in the heck im so confused what does any of that have to do with me asking ?
11/13/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Kitanana
What in the heck im so confused what does any of that have to do with me asking ?

Join the club, its been like that through countless other threads.

He's a special kind of derp.
11/13/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Diago
He's a special kind of derp.

Ironic lmao.

I guess your pointless response was good for something!
I personally feel allowing twinks in the same bg's as people who aren't twinking and have xp on is dumb. I also feel if you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them.
Man, this is truly like a time loop. I see the same things being brought up and repeated over and over. This thread has truly subtracted from the true topic. Both sides just deflect whenever a valid point has been made. Seems like its time to let this thread die, and if not, please retain the subject to the topic at hand, rather than deflection and insults. "Git gud" is not a supporting response, and neither is the recess comment or the "I feel..." comments with no supporting statements that have been repeated and counter argued numerous amounts of times over the threads. Please break the loop!

Cheers!
11/12/2018 10:07 PMPosted by Demoniclily
11/12/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Lewdingirl
Personally, I hate twinks because it doesn't show how good you are. To be honest it just shows how you suck at pvp.

You have almost no pvp achievements, a lot of twinks I know are atleast 2.2k exp some are even glads on their main. Are we sure they're the ones that suck at pvp?

I'm not saying that if you have a twink you suck !@#, I'm saying that if you have a twink, you're just garbage because you can't attack people who have the same skill as you in pvp.

Also I kind of pvp on different charcters.
11/13/2018 08:32 PMPosted by Lewdingirl
I'm saying that if you have a twink, you're just garbage because you can't attack people who have the same skill as you in pvp.

You're implying every low level BG is filled with fresh noobs. That's simply not true, would've been better if you said that there's a gear gap.

Find that extremely hard to believe.
11/12/2018 10:07 PMPosted by Demoniclily

You have almost no pvp achievements, a lot of twinks I know are atleast 2.2k exp some are even glads on their main. Are we sure they're the ones that suck at pvp?

I'm not saying that if you have a twink you suck !@#, I'm saying that if you have a twink, you're just garbage because you can't attack people who have the same skill as you in pvp.

So the twinks are garbage because none twinks don't want to spend the time to get the SAME gear the twinks got? stop crying about twinks the gear is available to anyone. And if your worried about skill Arnea/Wargames. what is garbage are crybabies about " The game not balance blizzard help" already made them change a lot of stuff due to crying. Most people that will cry about twinks will still get deleted by other twinks because they think once they get gear they should win lol.
Lewdingirl you seem to complain about this subject but just like most that do don't even PvP much. learn at max lvl before making a twink and you wont have problems and if you do, your not playing correctly still.
They're primarily made to curbstomp people, why wouldn't they get hate?
11/13/2018 08:42 PMPosted by Zetth
Lewdingirl you seem to complain about this subject but just like most that do don't even PvP much. learn at max lvl before making a twink and you wont have problems and if you do, your not playing correctly still.

Is it just me?
Or does it not seem normal to have to get to max level before you start learning how to play the game lol.

Leveling up from 1 to max level is a way to teach players the different player classes/specs and how they tend to operate at a basic level then at max level honing the skills you have gained already to enhance your power, low level pvp should work the same way, but if twinks are all over low level pvp then its people learning vs people who have "skill" but wanna fight those learning curve people (I mean twinks were kind of created for this purpose in the end right?).

Getting gear for low level pvp against twinks is possible, but a giant nuisance for normal leveling players considering as you level through brackets you have to continue doing that cycle repeatedly which is far more time-consuming and boring honestly (and that defeats the entire purpose of it all).

low level pvp also isn't balanced obviously, however it does not have to be as skewed if enough attention is brought to playing pvp and learning instead of who has wasted time gearing for a 10 level bracket to get to actually pvp finally only to need new gear soon after.

When I leveled up my characters I even avoided low level pvp because of all of these reasons, I am also not some hardcore pvper with achievements who assumes the world revolves around me somehow; but it does not mean I don't have an opinion about how I can appreciate the game more and help others appreciate it more.

This is my opinion, so take the knowledge however you wish, but know there are many perspectives when it comes to an issue like this thread.
Rofl at twinks trying to pretend they're good. You do it to be seriously op. To say you have skill when you do it is comical. It's still fun to do but don't kid yourself and think you're skilled because you do it.
Here we go! The loop is broken!

low level pvp also isn't balanced obviously, however it does not have to be as skewed if enough attention is brought to playing pvp and learning instead of who has wasted time gearing for a 10 level bracket to get to actually pvp finally only to need new gear soon after.

Ah, but I believe this is still just as a skewed representation as max. You can easily see this disparity at max as well. Why are most brackets skewed? I would argue that its less because of the dungeon and BG obtained(meaning you are obtaining such gear while leveling up) easily enchant-able gear and more so the lack of balance within classes that is easily noticed and apparent at max as well. Heirlooms are easier than ever to obtain and upgrade, which also results in enchanting them only once. Many a players have heirlooms, which further reduces that need to update your gear through dungeons. Even if it is a true new player that cannot buy heirlooms, the dungeon gear is almost on par with heirlooms and can be updated fairly easily.

Leveling up from 1 to max level is a way to teach players the different player classes/specs and how they tend to operate at a basic level then at max level honing the skills you have gained already to enhance your power, low level pvp should work the same way, but if twinks are all over low level pvp then its people learning vs people who have "skill" but wanna fight those learning curve people (I mean twinks were kind of created for this purpose in the end right?).

I will give you this one, skill is not something that you can obtain within a dungeon or two/a couple bgs. Veteran players will always have this knowledge of the game and its systems over new players. Many a times it will takes year(s) to fully understand everything. But besides separating honor levels and destroying queue times(a bug that prevented people above lvl 50 honor queue times represents this, you could probably find the thread on this before the forums goes away) for experienced players that want to level, there is not much you can do about this. Nor do I believe you should, once you start micro-managing players personal skill level in random BGs will we truly cross a threshold which will likely lead to a most negative experience for everyone.
11/13/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Jojodancer
Rofl at twinks trying to pretend they're good. You do it to be seriously op. To say you have skill when you do it is comical. It's still fun to do but don't kid yourself and think you're skilled because you do it.

I have never seen a supporting twink post that claimed we are good. Just as it is that at max level when you obtain gear it does not make you more skilled, it is the same with lower level gear. While depending on your perspective of "skill" I believe I put this best with a previous post of mine

Why would I play max? Where my actions are trifle in regards to the group, gear is insanely tough to get due to purposefully low drop chance yet still just has just as much impact, and it will all be worthless within the next raid tier. Where within a couple days, I know everything about every character and how little unique effects and interactions can occur? How limited my own character is? If we are so bad as to not be able to play at max, then why must we know and play our class with precision degree so as to prevent losing the whole game when we have the flag cause our character is deemed to be of highest defense? Or that we have to coordinate the attack against the flag to make sure we can cap? Or that when we go charging into the fray, we have to make sure all factors from the opposing classes are being taken in so as to time our cool downs correctly as to not allow our health bar be taken down as the healer(s) frantically try to keep our health up or that we don't go flying off the edge from Thunderstorm? Answer me that.