Why all the hate for twinks?

To post on every twink thread saying twinks need compassion = you are mad, you get rekt and you need to git gud
So supporting someone means you're mad. Got it.
Yeah but it's just so passive aggressive isn't it lol. Twinks need hugs because they aren't good enough for max level content. Twinks need compassion because no one loves them. Sorry to break it to you but twinks take 5 minutes to make and 9/10 who twink will have a 120 that could dominate too
11/13/2018 06:24 AMPosted by Dranoe2E73AD
11/12/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Zetth
"Why are twinks hated"

Simply because people cant stand to lose.

"There is NO SKILL IN TWINKING"
. Its a game first of all calm down sir.
. If you want skill go to arenas at max lvl that's why there is no ratting in low lvls.
. "They suck at max lvl that's why they twink!" Or i'm waiting for my arena partner to get on so i log on a low lvl for kicks and giggles to waste time or i because its fun?
. "Your bad that's why you twink!" That's why you lost sir and its not my fault you don't got as much gear as i do at the SAME lvl which you can ALSO get?

Get over yourself bad's, Some of you are able to beat twinks as a none twink just don't know how. If bad's spent as much time typing as they did making up excuses why they lost they would be pretty decent im sure. Figure out your moves and READ your crap stuff stacks up. I seen Horrible cocky players. i say about 65% of players are NOT that good at all and the % is going up.

."Your only 2100XP" ok duel me... ok lets wargames... ok your cool? The difference between Real PvPers is that they want to go against players that got Arena Master, Glad,Rival titles. I want all the smoke i say your all bad and if you feel a type of way ya im 110 but get @ me i know how to play my !@#$. Get out your emotions and bring that Competition back.

yea you're dog!@#$.

O you got me noob.... lol
11/13/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Saûced
Yeah but it's just so passive aggressive isn't it lol. Twinks need hugs because they aren't good enough for max level content. Twinks need compassion because no one loves them. Sorry to break it to you but twinks take 5 minutes to make and 9/10 who twink will have a 120 that could dominate too

If you say so, bub.

*hugs*
What in the world has him so riled up ? Lol idk what is going on anymore what are you even upset about? What the heck is a neet ? So many questions.
You asked if responding with "git gud" wins points. They tried to justify, I chimed in. Crowsfeet has credit for the new term, not me. Peanut butter is not an acceptable substitute for butter. I'm still finding more out today.
11/13/2018 05:59 AMPosted by Felshout

Getting good is not staying lowbies for the rest of my life . Getting good means i hit max level and do rated content.
Getting good means i dont need to stay on a low level and no life farm my way to bis just to gy camp the other team .

Getting good means i play the game not sit there at lvl 79 or whatever for 20 years playing the same bgs for an eterinty and never progressing .

By all means if that makes you happy so be it but to me seems boring.

git good, means getting geared in wow. always has, and the same is true at 120. new players face highly geared players there too

i have had many characters run max level bgs over the years too btw. bfa just isnt worth it, hopefully the next expansion is.

stay salty at twinks

I HIGHLY DISAGREE. No way a geard pve no arena exp player can beat a 1950+ Xp pvper with lower geard. Gear talk takes affect when your a decent exp player going against another decent player,
I'm not sure why people continue to even attempt to convince or even just talk to grey. In every twink hate thread he's the first to respond, and he also throws around neet and has this whole patronizing bull!@#$ about him in almost every post that anyone could see that he's just a troll (inb4 but i am worgen hehexdd) or he's super salty, just ignore him
I'm sorry, and you are?
11/13/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Greyhide
I'm sorry, and you are?

Uh... He's Apothecaryqt.
No they should be called twinks since most are twinks irl
11/13/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Saûced
and 9/10 who twink will have a 120 that could dominate too
more like 2/10 since most twinks can't handle max level and need twink to have any "fun"
11/13/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Tzvetan
Uh... He's Apothecaryqt.

Random guy who speaks like he knows you makes you wonder. It's flattering albeit a little creepy.
11/13/2018 12:06 PMPosted by Awdawefaegf
more like 2/10 since most twinks can't handle max level and need twink to have any "fun"

There's that overused statement again, you guys really need new material
11/13/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Diago
you guys really need new material

And you guys who love to spam "git gud scrubz" don't? o_O
11/13/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Greyhide
And you guys who love to spam "git gud scrubz" don't? o_O

Weren't you just overusing that really dumb 30 yr old recess comment in about 4 others threads plus the guy claiming to be disabled that has 100% nothing to do with twinking.

edit: oh ya the gym thing too
Deflecting my question by comparing comparisons to fad statements.

lol k
11/13/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Greyhide
Deflecting my question by comparing comparisons to fad statements.

Ironic lmao.

11/11/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Diago
The denial is real, take the L man.
Deflecting with nonsense.

lol k