Why all the hate for twinks?

11/08/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Goldmember
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Fighting lower-level players at a disadvantage in battlegrounds is such a challenge.

If you managed to use the collective power of your 5 or 6 brain cells you'd come to the conclusion that there are twinks who want to vs and face other twinks and don't find beating down the easy nubs as challenging or fun. Lul

So go back to your own brackets and face other twinks. The majority isn't you who seeks out a challenge from lower level characters who have like 5 or 6 abilities. Sounds like some short bus rhetoric to me.
I love the your not good at max bracket so you HAVE to twink... lol i use to hear that alot when i twinked back in the day. 1 of any of the same bracket gets a lil boring once in a while.
I Leveled this toon as a twink to do all content at level but pvp in the 80-89 bracket I was incredibly disadvantaged thanks to heirlooms which I refused to use since they are cheating the core function of the game I wish they would make twinking a viable thing outside of the 110 bracket
11/09/2018 09:57 PMPosted by Zetth
I love the your not good at max bracket so you HAVE to twink... lol i use to hear that alot when i twinked back in the day. 1 of any of the same bracket gets a lil boring once in a while.
its also funny because a lot of top players have twinked too but >good players don't twink< these 4-5 players are just bad at the game that's all
Being a twink is like being a senior in high school and going to the elementary school playground at recess to beat up 2nd graders.

This is just a game, do what you want, but it's pretty weird and more than a little gross.
11/10/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Moozikal
Being a twink is like being a senior in high school and going to the elementary school playground at recess to beat up 2nd graders.

This is just a game, do what you want, but it's pretty weird and more than a little gross.

lmao, these comments are priceless. i do it because bfa is bad and not worth my time or money.

keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better though
11/11/2018 06:09 AMPosted by Oäk

I see greyhide decided to post on a 2nd account now

It's already established that the same 3 people are posting across hundreds of accounts.

And here I am talking to myself again xD
11/11/2018 05:58 AMPosted by Felshout

lmao, these comments are priceless. i do it because bfa is bad and not worth my time or money.

honor level 26, no rated achievements in anything, we know why you twink bro, same reason most other twinks do it, they can't handle max level and get a kick out being overpowered.
11/11/2018 10:20 AMPosted by Awdawefaegf

honor level 26, no rated achievements in anything, we know why you twink bro, same reason most other twinks do it, they can't handle max level and get a kick out being overpowered.

Don't you love it when level 1s with achievements hidden call people out

Most overused statement that's also untrue.

level 1, zero achievements

must be even worse than me
Really wanted to throw some actual support towards twinks, and the other thread didn't seem to gain any traction, so instead of posting my 4 page post here I'll just link it here for anyone who wants to my reasons/opinions on twinking: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769709504#post-9

Cheers!

> Says BfA is bad.
> Spends most of time twinked at a low level fighting players at a disadvantage.

Okay.

Now see.. of all the answers I have seen about why people twink.. this.. THIS is one reason I can totally get behind.
BFA is garbage.

> Says BfA is bad.
> Spends most of time twinked at a low level fighting players at a disadvantage.

Okay.

bfa is bad though. cant stress that enough

you probably know nothing about the twink scene either. my gear is not even close to bis, anyone can get it from dungeons

git good and come to play, also stop crying about someone having more gear when its right there for you in dungeons
[quote]
11/09/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Yoyoyoyyo
I don't plan on sitting at twink levels on any alt I'm leveling. Thus, I don't get best in slot or enchant anything.
This is the mentality of most people because we aren't delusional into thinking twinking is an accomplishment.

The issue that is present is that one team get more twinks and can faceroll there keyboard to win. This is typically the case. I am able to compete but I can't 1v10 when my teams getting two shot by some sweaty at low levels.
So just level past it and enjoy max level Bgs.[/

Believe me I intend to on ever alt, but I would like to use every feature in the game to do so. Currently one of the features is struggling ever since this expansion. They introduced a problem that had already been resolved. The only people defending this are twinks because they struggle at 120 apparently.

It's not like I haven't twinked in the past. I just realized long ago how toxic and stupid it is. You guys talk about not splitting the community but you guys do just that by twinking.. Nobody should have the ability to freeze there exp. It's really that simple.

You either understand how toxic it is or you don't. Many of you have stated you enjoy killing those new "NOOBS". Yet, you need best in slot to fight them and fight vigorously to keep it that way. If you are keeping some veteran players out. I can only imagine the damage you are doing to the game to a new player stand point.
no one should be able to freeze xp huh..... how about the game be put back how it was orginally designed where there was no xp to be gained from any battlegrounds... that is the real problem. Twinks is just a word made up for people who did pvp in lower brackets who just got the best gear for their chars and had fun in bgs. it only became a real problem when XP was added to battlegrounds cause that is where all the issues started......
11/12/2018 05:44 AMPosted by Felshout

> Says BfA is bad.

Okay.

bfa is bad though. cant stress that enough

you probably know nothing about the twink scene either. my gear is not even close to bis, anyone can get it from dungeons

git good and come to play, also stop crying about someone having more gear when its right there for you in dungeons

You lose the argument when all you can say is "git gud", you're not worthy of my time.
[quote]...So just level past it and enjoy max level Bgs.[/

Believe me I intend to on ever alt, but I would like to use every feature in the game to do so. Currently one of the features is struggling ever since this expansion. They introduced a problem that had already been resolved. The only people defending this are twinks because they struggle at 120 apparently.

It's not like I haven't twinked in the past. I just realized long ago how toxic and stupid it is. You guys talk about not splitting the community but you guys do just that by twinking.. Nobody should have the ability to freeze there exp. It's really that simple.

You either understand how toxic it is or you don't. Many of you have stated you enjoy killing those new "NOOBS". Yet, you need best in slot to fight them and fight vigorously to keep it that way. If you are keeping some veteran players out. I can only imagine the damage you are doing to the game to a new player stand point.
no one should be able to freeze xp huh..... how about the game be put back how it was orginally designed where there was no xp to be gained from any battlegrounds... that is the real problem. Twinks is just a word made up for people who did pvp in lower brackets who just got the best gear for their chars and had fun in bgs. it only became a real problem when XP was added to battlegrounds cause that is where all the issues started......

That would be taking it back some time, years, to remove exp from battlegrounds. Where as just removing you poor noobs who twink would just be an understandable revocation because it was a one and done in a single patch. The only people who advocate for twinks are the hopeless who cannot play the game unless they have a major advantage swinging over the opposing player/content.

If you managed to use the collective power of your 5 or 6 brain cells you'd come to the conclusion that there are twinks who want to vs and face other twinks and don't find beating down the easy nubs as challenging or fun. Lul

So go back to your own brackets and face other twinks. The majority isn't you who seeks out a challenge from lower level characters who have like 5 or 6 abilities. Sounds like some short bus rhetoric to me.

I've said it so many times over the last 2 weeks it's kinda ridic, i would be more, and i mean more than happy to go back to my own bracket, the casual noobs who can't stand or don't want to face twinks can go squabble amongst themselves and still find something to !@#$% about even with the removal of twinks, but i want rated arena on a seperate ladder for xp off twinks. That's it, if they managed to just bring that back for twinking i would be sooooo so so so happy with leaving y'all be.

Edit: And i'm sick of seeing people who say "Yeah well only people who can't play max lvl or are bad twink" Iluvcookies#6124, any time. I'll look forward to beating any of you on a toon i barely even play anymore at 120. So step up.
I like not having the brackets separated just because there are some fantastically great players in the BG's. A top tier player can stomp pretty much anyone despite gear. I'm not the greatest by any means and haven't seriously pvped since late BC, but I got back into twinking a few weeks ago and do mostly dungeons just because I enjoy gearing up more than anything. I've come across a few alliance players in my scant few BG's on this toon that just straight up outplayed a lot of people, and those are the things that I like seeing. I also tend to just dive into places I shouldn't to see what kind of crazy stunts I can pull (hint: it doesn't work too well, but I have fun doing it).