Why all the hate for twinks?

11/09/2018 01:54 AMPosted by Greyhide
Oh lord, another one of those twink mains who were making threads pretending to be a normal person and making claims that BOA players were an issue so they could get them pulled out too. Nice try.

Edit: You forget people tried pulling that? Just curious.

11/09/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Greyhide
11/09/2018 03:07 AMPosted by Whidow
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/search?q=heirloom&forum=1011697

I guess we made all these posts too?

Yes.

lol back to grasping at straws I see. I can post these all day if you want too. There was no shortage of complains about twinks when the queues were separated. I figured you never saw them since you're subscription had lapsed.

Which is my driving point. The problem isn't xp off players. If you want to know what the problem is, just look in a mirror.
It's so strange. As someone who leveled even without heirlooms in those days, I never found heirloom players to be a problem. They actually capped flags, took nodes and contributed to the objectives of the team. They didn't camp GYs while using emotes like /laugh or /flex. They did call out level x0s for the group to chase after. Actions during battlegrounds at those times actually made sense.

lol back to grasping at straws I see. I can post these all day if you want too. There was no shortage of complains about twinks when the queues were separated.

Which is my driving point. The problem isn't xp off players. If you want to know what the problem is, just look in a mirror.

Wait... the guy grasping at straws is telling me i'm grasping at straws. Wow, seriously. The quality level of forum trolls have really bottomed out. You guys are not even original nor funny anymore.

My point still stands. Just about every single complaint thread was a twink main/alt that couldn't stand that levelers were free, so they were coming up with any and every angle they could think of in order to change things. This isn't new either.
11/09/2018 03:57 AMPosted by Greyhide
Wait... the guy grasping at straws is telling me i'm grasping at straws. Wow, seriously. The quality level of forum trolls have really bottomed out. You guys are not even original nor funny anymore.

I'll take this as you got nothing else, as its your standard way of bowing out of arguments you can't defend ;)

11/09/2018 03:57 AMPosted by Greyhide
My point still stands. Just about every single complaint thread was a twink main/alt that couldn't stand that levelers were free, so they were coming up with any and every angle they could think of in order to change things. This isn't new either.

You're welcome to believe whatever you want to believe, no matter how misconstrued your view really is. You're not the only reader of these forums and I believe folks out there have more sense than you do.
Y'all twinks are cute. You guys are fighting real hard to preserve the system the way it is. It's clearly not working and is driving up queue times. The majority of players avoid pvp at low levels to avoid you people. Just do everyone a favor and level up. Stop being so toxic. You aren't winning a trophy for killing some new players or leveling players.
Everything's going to be ok, Shazaman. We're just showing you some compassion.

<3
11/09/2018 04:11 AMPosted by Yoyoyoyyo
Y'all twinks are cute. You guys are fighting real hard to preserve the system the way it is. It's clearly not working and is driving up queue times. The majority of players avoid pvp at low levels to avoid you people. Just do everyone a favor and level up. Stop being so toxic. You aren't winning a trophy for killing some new players or leveling players.

Why not find a system that works for everyone? Blizzard already forced NEETs out of leveling brackets and it completely destroyed that playerbase because they no longer had anything in the game that they could accomplish. Those people will end up quitting the game and that's revenue that Blizzard will not get.
11/09/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Greyhide
11/09/2018 03:07 AMPosted by Whidow
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/search?q=heirloom&forum=1011697

I guess we made all these posts too?

Yes.

I hope for your sake, and all your loved ones, that you seek out some help. Something has stopped working in your grey matter.

Here, I have provided a link that may be of some help:

https://www.mentalhelp.net/articles/mental-health-hotline/

I really am concerned for your well being and safety so please, do yourself a favor and explore some options.

Nobody is going anywhere.
This system is here to stay, staying active, having fun, playing the game Blizzard has given us to play.
11/08/2018 05:07 PMPosted by Myninja
11/08/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Idun
Twinks are a niche population that adversely affects the instanced PvP aspect of the game.

If this were really true, why were folks still complaining about twinks when the queues were separated?

I guarantee tons of twinks were making these posts to revert the change. You think they were actually having fun facing nothing but other twinks? With higher queue times as well lol.

Of course some of those posts had to be authentic, but it doesn't change anything. Majority of veteran players can tell airloom from full blown twink.

All you twinks in here defending this crap shows how passionate you guys are to preserve this system. You guys truly have way to much time on your hands.
11/09/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Yoyoyoyyo
I guarantee tons of twinks were making these posts to revert the change. You think they were actually having fun facing nothing but other twinks? With higher queue times as well lol.

Actually, that's true. It was proven back in the day. Most of them used the same syntax and they were ignored only to find out that magically, a NEET who posted often was ignored too.

Of course some of those posts had to be authentic, but it doesn't change anything. Majority of veteran players can tell airloom from full blown twink.

Very VERY few of them were. It was usually always someone who didn't know the whole picture.

All you twinks in here defending this crap shows how passionate you guys are to preserve this system. You guys truly have way to much time on your hands.

It's more desperation than anything but can you blame them? You're making posts suggesting taking away the only aspect of the game that gives them a feeling of accomplishment, even if it is a placebo effect.
11/09/2018 04:15 AMPosted by Greyhide

Why not find a system that works for everyone? Blizzard already forced NEETs out of leveling brackets and it completely destroyed that playerbase because they no longer had anything in the game that they could accomplish. Those people will end up quitting the game and that's revenue that Blizzard will not get.

They aren't accomplishing anything but driving up queue times. And they won't unsub they will just go back to crying in 120 bracket. These twinks make a few people unsub everyday when they realize how crap pvp is at low levels currently. Blizzard won't lose anything from separating them.
What I meant by accomplishment is the feeling inside that they've accomplished an amazing feat. Don't we all deserve to feel like we've accomplished something? Some people are just not good at this game which is why this niche is perfect. Take that away and what else is there? Pet battles?

I do agree, separation should happen as it vastly improved the quality of play for everyone when it did.
funny because queues pop way faster at low lvl then 120 atm

once again someone that doesn't know what majority means
11/09/2018 06:15 AMPosted by Oäk
funny because queues pop way faster at low lvl then 120 atm

once again someone that doesn't know what majority means

Wrong. I can go Merc alliance and get an Insta pop at 120. There are no Insta pops on my alliance alt at low levels.

Seems to me you don't know what majority means. If your horde you should expect a slightly higher queue time.

Also, the only majority you people dominate is in the forums quit kidding yourself. We are playing the game and not sitting in a queue/camping forums.

Tell me on any top pvp players who go around twinking killing leveling and new players? You have to be an extra kind of toxic to feel good about it.

I guess that other guy is right. You guys will stop at nothing to feel some sort of achievement in pvp.

Try actually getting good and pvp people at 120.
You’re here complaining about Twinks yet they don’t dominate? Hmmmm so why the angry posts?
I don't plan on sitting at twink levels on any alt I'm leveling. Thus, I don't get best in slot or enchant anything.
This is the mentality of most people because we aren't delusional into thinking twinking is an accomplishment.

The issue that is present is that one team get more twinks and can faceroll there keyboard to win. This is typically the case. I am able to compete but I can't 1v10 when my teams getting two shot by some sweaty at low levels.
11/09/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Yoyoyoyyo
I don't plan on sitting at twink levels on any alt I'm leveling. Thus, I don't get best in slot or enchant anything.
This is the mentality of most people because we aren't delusional into thinking twinking is an accomplishment.

The issue that is present is that one team get more twinks and can faceroll there keyboard to win. This is typically the case. I am able to compete but I can't 1v10 when my teams getting two shot by some sweaty at low levels.
So just level past it and enjoy max level Bgs.
twinkz are scum and you should all hate yourselves
11/09/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Yoyoyoyyo
Thus, I don't get best in slot or enchant anything.

03/20/2014 09:17 PMPosted by Arøt
why do you not have BoAs for your new toon and why are they not enchanted to be optimal? and if you're above 60, why are you using bad gear that isn't an expansion ahead?

Years later and noobs haven't figured it out.
[quote="207683112120"]I don't plan on sitting at twink levels on any alt I'm leveling. Thus, I don't get best in slot or enchant anything.

So just level past it and enjoy max level Bgs.[/

Believe me I intend to on ever alt, but I would like to use every feature in the game to do so. Currently one of the features is struggling ever since this expansion. They introduced a problem that had already been resolved. The only people defending this are twinks because they struggle at 120 apparently.

It's not like I haven't twinked in the past. I just realized long ago how toxic and stupid it is. You guys talk about not splitting the community but you guys do just that by twinking.. Nobody should have the ability to freeze there exp. It's really that simple.

You either understand how toxic it is or you don't. Many of you have stated you enjoy killing those new "NOOBS". Yet, you need best in slot to fight them and fight vigorously to keep it that way. If you are keeping some veteran players out. I can only imagine the damage you are doing to the game to a new player stand point.