Why all the hate for twinks?

Twinks are balanced.
11/01/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Oäk
Because a lot of high rated streamers includeing soda/baj and a bunch of others have done it

funny you say that, guess who's still doing it? None of them. They quit in weeks when they realized they had access to a billion other more rewarding things to do. Not everyone is a high rated stream though and must premade into levelers for their kicks.
11/01/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Crowsfeet
11/01/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Oäk
Because a lot of high rated streamers includeing soda/baj and a bunch of others have done it

funny you say that, guess who's still doing it? None of them. They quit in weeks when they realized they had access to a billion other more rewarding things to do. Not everyone is a high rated stream though and must premade into levelers for their kicks.

Why do you even care then?
We play, we are active, we are enjoying BFA.
11/01/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Willybrown

You can count all the NEETs in the thread and I'll count every time you poorly deflect something with a statement like that. The stances of pro-twinking and anti-twinking have been made obvious, we are 11 pages into the like 5th anti-twink thread.
11/01/2018 04:43 PMPosted by Crowsfeet

You can count all the NEETs in the thread and I'll count every time you poorly deflect something with a statement like that. The stances of pro-twinking and anti-twinking have been made obvious, we are 11 pages into the like 5th anti-twink thread.
Due to the same 3 people spamming real life comparisons and insults in a video game because of how angry they are
11/01/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Greyhide
Crowsfeet. I hope he doesn't start charging a quarter each time it's used.

One degenerate to another, it's like a love story.
11/01/2018 04:45 PMPosted by Oäk
Due to the same 3 people spamming real life comparisons and insults in a video game because of how angry they are

I am only offering my observations of just a few of the twinks I've known personally, and in a thread specifically asking about the speculative negativity towards twinking to boot. You can choose to draw some line in the sand over this if you choose.
11/01/2018 04:43 PMPosted by Crowsfeet
For real.

I like where that one guy here was talking about some group of NEETs who won something, I looked up on youtube and there were 2 videos. Combined, both videos had 3 likes.
11/01/2018 05:01 PMPosted by Greyhide
2 videos. Combined, both videos had 3 likes.

it's almost as if they mistake the same 4 active people they always use to premade with as some sort of thriving tight-knit community
11/01/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Jugajr
...Due to the same 3 people spamming real life comparisons and insults in a video game because of how angry they are
For real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C34Unu-HOAU
man these threads are too much.
11/01/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Jugajr
11/01/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Solanar

Juga y do i love u rn...
Idk maybe you’re bi polar.

lul Bipolanar
Roadhouse.
11/01/2018 06:18 PMPosted by Beardfart
man these threads are too much.
11/01/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Jugajr
...Idk maybe you’re bi polar.

lul Bipolanar

stealing
You’re welcome.
Good god, there are a lot of people talking past each other here.

There are twinks who want to excel, and seek a challenge on the field. There are (more) twinks who just want to beat up easy prey.

There are levelers and endgame players who want to excel, and seek a challenge on the field. There are (more) levelers and endgame players who just want to beat up easy prey.

The real issue is how terrible the current matchmaking system is. Nobody would care about XP-on or XP-off or geared vs. ungeared if the matchmaking system did a better job pairing up sides. It would result in longer queue times, of course, but I'd rather experience that, than misbalanced BGs.

Twinking happens at endgame. We just call it progression. If people want a better BG or skirmish experience, then lobby Blizzard for some attention toward the matchmaking system the same way Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm got attention. That's the real issue here.

Until then, battlegrounds composed of players with different (and sometimes contradictory) goals will continue to cause strife within the game and within the forums.
twinks are unstable irl and in game
11/02/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Lafs

No u
11/02/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Feelthewrath
11/02/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Lafs

No u

im a twink irl ya caught me

We play, we are active, we are enjoying BFA.

You're not enjoying BfA. You're enjoying content that has been in the game for a decade. You're only enjoying reaping the benefit of overgeared lower level toons competing against people who are at a disadvantage.