Whose gonna be the worst DPS class in season 4?

I need a new main and I like a challenge.

What class/spec will be the absolute bottom feeder in s4? Given the announced changes so far.

1 Like

Me. I’m the worst.

9 Likes

Affliction

4 Likes

I’ll fight you for that title.

Even though I’ll lose.

6 Likes

Affliction, their rotation is pretty tricky.

On pull you gotta be lucky that the group leader doesn’t realize what spec you are, so you don’t get kicked.

lmao.

4 Likes

What content?
Affliction doesn’t really have a moment where it shines in PvE, and it has the unfortunate situation of Destro and Demo existing and being good.

Shadow priest and frost mage ? I always seem them do bottom dps

1 Like

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

3 Likes

I don’t think I saw a single spriest in s3? But did they just get buffs? Idk

Rets are always shunned but can actually pump in low to mid keys

Uhh uhhh uhmmmmmm

Maybe, feral? Don’t know if I’ve seen more than half a dozen all expansion :smile_cat:

1 Like

Oh, it’s mostly my group’s problem, not mine.

3 Likes

You don’t even need to make a new toon. Ret paladins have been hurting this entire xpac

Feral 100% (in keys, its actually pretty strong in raid)

Moonkin i think

Spriest is great in raids not M+. Same as Assassination Rogue. Feral is torching raid bosses, and Boomkin is lower middle of the pack. Unholy DK suffers from a bad tier set, but they can still put up decent numbers. BM hunter has some issues in M+ and MM has some issues in raid, but they are functional.

Unfortunately it is going to be Affliction lock if I had to pick one. The spec doesnt have a great tier set, and it hasnt scaled well at all through the expac. It was over-nerfed early in the expac and hasnt recovered. BRING BACK AFFLICTION AS A ROT SPEC!!! Make its DoTs do damage. Not another lame pop CD’s burst window then wait till they are up again class.

1 Like

frost mages are so bad im torn between feeling bad for them and mad when i see them sign up for my 15+ keys because it feels like trolling

2 Likes

I’ll give u a run for your money :joy:. I’m pretty garbage. In fact I’m so bad I have to heal bc healing is easier than topping the dps meters :sob:

Where have I been :eyes:. They legit were the best I swear not that long ago…

dratnos thinks Boomkin & shadow priest are going to be towards the bottom…but they got slight AOE improvements…so prolly not horrible :100:

They were very good in 9.1, then overnerfs happened. There was incentive to play a spec other than fire, can’t have that.

1 Like

Legit me on my disc priest…I’m sitting behind my screen praying to the gods they don’t see I’m disc, complain why I’m not holy and then kick me :joy:. I’ve done maybe 50 keys on him this season and no kicks yet so :crossed_fingers: