Number 3.

2 Likes

Irony.

Hottest guy in WoW?

Ragnaros.

5 Likes

sire denathrius easily, he is everything i could want in a man and more

wrathion’s human form is a close second

Hottest guy in WoW? Probably Ragnaros I would think.

1 Like

<.< hottest guy on wow. well that has to be my male tauren druid gammon :slight_smile:

Wrathion.

Honorary credits to Khadgar’s voice

3 Likes

Obviously me

also in real life

Varian Wrynn :heart:

1 Like

EZ Wrathion, he even looks a bit like me irl. heh. (not really, but a man can dream)

this first time I’ll play a guy in WoW

Harlan Sweete.

OK. We see through this. Listen, having a little crush on Wrathion in his human form is fine
 If, on the other hand, you’re crushing on him in his dragon form–well–I don’t judge. You do you. :crazy_face:

Rexxar, the only possible answer.

of course I know him. Hes me

But really, how are you voting on this? Though the eyes and perspectives of a human? That’s bias

Reminds of of mass effect and the 3 nps (a human, a salarian and a turian if i remember correctly) with the stripper (an asari) dancing. All 4 are differnt alien spices yet the 3 dudes think the aseri is hot. The human caz of her face and body being like a slender human, the turian caz of her jagged angles on her upper face. I forget the salarain reason.

They end up wondering if the Atari species has deliberately evolved to look hot to the other spices or of they have something that makes them look differnt from how theres species really looks.

Was Varian, rip in pieces in peace.

Me in the summer.

They also gave it the best lines of any world boss.

1 Like