Who's the hottest guy in WoW?

My vote is for Maxwell Tyrosus :star_struck:

1 Like

Don’t know Maxwell, but my vote is for Wrathion in his humanoid form…

21 Likes

Isn’t that obvious? Bolvar objectively speaking is the hottest.

18 Likes

I think Fandraal Staghelm was pretty hot, but I believe full powered Ragnaros is canonically the hottest.

Tyrosius is probably only 37c

15 Likes

Anduin obviously

4 Likes

hmm. I suppose. Personally I forgot all about rag. But I wonder if Sargeras rivals them both? He does look pretty hot.

2 Likes

That one Kul Tiran guy you can find in the hot springs.

4 Likes

I’d think Sargeras, but is it cheating if I vote for myself?

2 Likes

I am.

<flexes orcfully>

10 Likes

This still makes me deeply uncomfortable. Wrathion was born in Cata, yeah? He hasn’t even cracked age 10 yet.

He’s just an adult cosplayer.

5 Likes

I’ve no idea, actually. I was never one to follow the lore all that deeply, especially the bits I missed during one of my long breaks. Then again, it’s pretty unclear how quickly (or not) dragons age. One can still admire the eye candy, though.

I dunno, he looks kinda greasy.

Millhouse Manastorm…

I miss that little guy!

5 Likes

Only when the eye candy hits an acceptable age.

3 Likes

Alexstrasza, she is the hottest guy in the expansion :wink:

hold sup Millhouse Manastorm “You can have mine… he won’t stop slapping my butt…”

2 Likes

Cata came out in 2010 so he’s a 12 yr old cosplaying as an adult.

And honestly, Blizz could have used a kids model in those early years but probably thought no one would take orders from a kid seriously.

And I did find it hilarious at the end of one of the MoP quest chains when the “tween”/“adult” Wrathion turned into large whelpling.

Turalyon.

Maybe it’s just Travis Willingham’s voice but Turalyon is the answer.

2 Likes

WoD Drek’Thar, I love his voice and the angry voice line is great.

• I… didn’t know you felt that way about me.
  • Perhaps we should take this somewhere more private…

They don’t change if you are female or male.

2 Likes

It’s me, obv

Most animals in nature don’t take 18+ years to reach adulthood. This is actually something extremely inconvenient for humanity as a species, we spend too much time as children. We live long but we take about a quarter of our lives just reaching maturity.

Imagine how it was before the dawn of modern medicine where you were a child for the majority of your life and dead by 30.

I digress, wrathion’s an adult now by dragon standards. They reach maturity a lot faster like most animals.

4 Likes