Whos the biggest troll in the classic forms?

I’m going to have to go with the Zul’Gurub Berserker, slightly larger and blue compared to the green Aman’ishi Berserker.

3 Likes

Never!
Gnomes are savage but not trolls.

I just can’t with the Wrath forum.

3 Likes

Every RDF thread ever.

2 Likes

Despitebeing was singing the praises of Classic Era when few people had any interest in it.

1 Like

Quite a few of us haven’t been mentioned yet. Look is like we need to step up our game!

I miss Cutebirb.

Cool. Does that exempt him from his ludicrous troll behavior?

2 Likes

Anyone who won’t accept that the cloning service isn’t coming back.

2 Likes

I have never had a problem with him on the forums or the few times I have run into him in-game. I disagree with him on the direction the game ought to take but that is all.

You’ll have to define “troll”. Some people just throw out the troll insult, because they disagree with someone.

2 Likes

Frosstfire

3 Likes

Blizzard, because they refuse to give us F R E S C O servers.

1 Like

yeah kind of :expressionless:

Since when does old man yelling at clouds qualify as “troll”? Like seriously that dude is perpetually angry about kids on his lawn.

2 Likes

Whatever happened to Glinda, by the way? I miss them.

4 Likes

Frosstfire, Eyr and Bloomsday… off the top of my head.

5 Likes

This you?

“Just remember that no matter how bad your life could possibly get, at least you aren’t Bloomsday”

True

1 Like

Nice to see my number one fan is still active.

probably mootoo person. Concern trolls I dislike the most. They claim they quit wow but use the forum only. Who woulda thought?

And here you are on behalf of sockpuppets everywhere!
What a play.
:kissing_heart:

edit:

He shows up here once in a while but you might catch him both in the Wrath forum as well as General Discussion. Look for a dracthyr avatar.

Me too.

3 Likes