Whos ready for 150k to 200k Chaos bolts

Chaos bolt was the third damage source

No see they actually had to sacrifice damage for survivability

Throwing shade on lock whenn MM got a huge buff lol.

You don’t need survivability when they’re dead :joy:

This is exactly what will happen if Chaos bolt does get buffed too far lol. Precog is such a horrible fix to a real problem.

My point was that they have good capability of survival without doing anything for it

Has anyone legitimately been able to cast 3 chaos bolts in succession in any form of semi-organized pvp? I’ve been playing warlock for years and never seen it lol. Even in AWC with the best warlock player in the world: he gets trained and all I see on the screen is him trying to spam fear and then the game ends with him or his team mate dying.

Posting a bg damage meter here with zero context like its empirical evidence is basically trolling

cos it already does
and its instant
it’s just not called chaos bolt

Doesn’t precog only go off if a player messes up their kicks.

Like when someone sits on pally during wings who doesnt wanna run from or when a monk hits karma and players still hits into. Or seeing a priesr cast the heal debuff pet/casting mind games and decides to tank it.

Wait a min!!! does Precog go off if you dont miss your kick or is this wrong.

Yes.

Miss kick, get bolted 2-3x times. :dracthyr_love_animated: Or watch your teammate get bolted.

1 Like

Its because Destro is not a melee spec.

Can’t have casters spells actually doing meaningful damage. Only melee abilties with 10 second cooldowns are allowed to hit hard

Then stop being trash and dont miss kick.

Because when other CORE big chunky buttons are hitting for equal damage warlocks are freaking out and acting like their class can’t exist.

Full haste build 422 ilvl here
first 50k
second 70k
third 85k
Dont even close to 200k

They’ve been doing damage, though.

I think you mean ele shamans. As they where already doing this type of damage and they did got checks notes… got buffed

Does that one season of bfa count

1 Like

Youre doing it wrong then

Oh how the turntables turntable.

There are so many tools to shut down a caster in modern wow. Even if you miss kick its usually not a problem to stop them

Alot of players dont run precog

2 Likes