Whos ready for 150k to 200k Chaos bolts

Should be interesting!

4 Likes

Destro was barely playable, they needed this.

kekw

7 Likes

30% to 80k does not equal 200k

But yeah I don’t really want to see destro

Or demo or aff

5 Likes

Lets GOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

chaos bolt has been hitting like 60k-70k usually. idk why people are so mad about their CORE big chunky button hitting 90-100k. Guess people still have the BFA corruption season in their minds.

5 Likes

cough as a warlock player I do not like this gross negligence to the state of burst. BUT…

It’s around 125k topend with this buff. That is not counting an extra 25-50k or so that can be squeezed out by changing to a more bolt favored talent build

I haven’t looked at destro tree too much is there a way to tell in arena outside of getting hit by one lol

My lock isnt fully geared and only 417. I hit like a 55 to 70k bolt. With talents it can be buffed to like 80/90.

Kill command which is a core rotational ability hits for 50k every time.

Mortal strike is a core rotational ability hits for easily 60k to 100k or more. Execute as well.

Rising sun kick EASILY hits over 90k on a very small cooldown.

I have all these classes and have done all these things lol I don’t understand how anyone can say “destro is op”.

Oh no he has to hardcast for 2 seconds for a 80k bolt and it requires 2 shards.

Conflag doesnt hit 100k either that’s such a lie. On the rare time that does happen its a stars aligning with full 424 gear.

10 Likes

Do you play cremation? 100k conflag consistently might be an exaggeration but 90k crits are pretty consistent

1 Like

Might have something to do with destro overperforming as is and NOT needing buffs. But all their instant damage got buffed and they also are getting their hard cast buffed too. So yeah, real mystery.

4 Likes

me waiting super excited for 200k chaos bolts

4 Likes

Just line the bolt!

Oh wait, coil, fear, bolt, fear, bolt, fear, bolt, dead :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Will it be like mop destro? :thinking:

3 Likes

To quote my lock friend… “with P.I. and skyfury can get off 5 bolts during a havoc coil”

So yeah, should be insanely toxic. Not like ele is everywhere though so I’m sure we won’t see ele/destro in every shuffle lobby and running the ladder.

Big bolts are never the first bolt. First bolt is usually 70-80k. You can get 100-120 if the other team will let you chaincast 3 of them back to back. 200k is still a mega exaggeration. Also, all of your non chaos bolt spells are actually threatening now and destro was already incredibly good when played right.

Yeah, there’s no way that’ll happen….right guys? :sweat_smile:

That’d also require priests to be everywhere and it’s not like disc is doing well either. Shouldn’t be an issue.

4 Likes

Imagine this with bane of havoc and a well placed static totem.

Bane of havoc is still a pvp talent, right? It’s been a while since I looked at destro

I’m waiting for the next “Nerf warrior spell reflect!” post

1 Like

NGL probably going to be running rebound into locks more…

Too bad it’ll get flame shocked off.