Who's planning on going Classic?

I’ll definitely be there!

There is another ED classic discord? or just another classic discord. I know a lot of people want an rp-pvp server, and I doubt we will get one at the start of classic, but I know the ED folks want to stay together with ED folks :wink: Or at least that is what I am getting from those in our discord.

I don’t it’s beneficial to be exclusionary in any way.

There’s a lot of folks from the other former RP-PvP realms have a very similar mindset as people here on ED as far as the immersive/combative WPvP environment. They just happened to pick one of the servers that eventually died.

Happened to me, I was on Maelstrom from 1.0 to 7.2. Only been on ED a short while… but a lot of people have an emotional connection to their old server and won’t transfer over.

With everyone being forced to start over from zero in Classic, that’s a non-issue. The best thing for everyone is to get all players from across the various former RP-PvP realms to all roll on the same server once that list comes out (hopefully with an RP-PvP option), so that we have the largest community of players on a single server who value the RP-PvP playstyle without any sort of population fragmentation.

1 Like

I definitely agree with that, I just didn’t know there was another discord created already for trying to get everyone on the same one. (sorry if I read or came off wrong, something kept me up until almost 1am, and only got 3 hours of sleep before work).

Heh heh…

Oh, the joyous moments!!!

1 Like

Can you link to the other discord please?

This is the one I’ve seen posted the most and has the most members

. gg/YysjKxN

and I saw this one for the first time earlier this afternoon
.gg/KTPgfZz

Nice to know we’re actually getting the RP-PvP server. I expect we should see alot more people there now

1 Like

Same. Once the download is finished. :smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait. Putting No Mercy Mafia back together. If you are bad and love wpvp we welcome you.

Jax#12247

2 Likes

What type of bad are we talking? And yes I love WPVP.

Ughh, this smells like WSB all over again

As some one who saw the birth of WSB and unintentionally helped it. There was a great deal of incredibly fated circumstances that allowed WSB to happen. I think we’ll be okay.

ill be Nibz on gorb.

Faxmonkey did some pretty neat mage stuff too as far as solo PvE stuff. Worth checking out.

Bad just meaning we will often be accused of zerging when in all reality we simply enjoy playing together. I was being facetious. If you like wpvp you will not be disappointed.

Well we came before WSB from my recollection. Many guilds horde side actually formed as a result of wanting to give us a challenge.

Perhaps, but I really don’t want to see zerg guilds in Classic as in retail.

Guess hope for the best. /shrug

I think we’re gonna have to plan to deal with them, rather than complain. It’s an inevitably with this many people playing

From what I’ve heard some of your name brand Zerg guilds like RG are going to Herod or Whitemane.

Only one I’ve heard going to Grob is Terran Empire. Not sure what faction they are choosing though