Who wants ZG sooner, rather than later?

Oh… you agree with me then? ZG should release in early April?

You just came into this thread to argue and bicker with me because…?

I do not agree. If we started at patch 1.1 and moved from there I would. I don’t want phase 4 in 2 months. Phases change everything.

Oh, so you’re not No-changes anymore.

Okay then.

Just seems a little odd as you previously applied your No-changes stance to even paid transfers:

You didn’t even want the paid transfers to deviate from the Vanilla schedule. It’s almost like you want things to release when you personally feel ready for them.

It’s almost like you didn’t have a good reason to troll my thread…

Lol you’re one of those people who don’t have a flexible bone in their body. It’s one or the other. No grey areas. This has nothing to do with no changes. Blizzard will do what they want. And you know what? Yes. Im bored at work. Im gonna argue with you till i get off work.

ZG is a super fun raid, but let’s stop and enjoy blackwing lair, too.

When classic wow reaches Naxx, there’s nothing left. Why rush it?

So they can sit around and fuss it was released to fast and they have nothing to do. Been the same for 15 years, why should Classic change anything?

We did it, Dad! We cleared it under 2 hours, are you proud?

Back in my day, we got up early in the morning, at 10 o’clock at night, and walked to BWL, in the pouring rain, during a sandstorm, naked.
And stopped at goldshire, to buy grey gear…

1 Like

Woohoo! It’s been so dang long since I played the original ZG, I can’t wait.

1 Like

I hate you so much right now.

2 Likes

I mean I really want the hit, but I would prefer slower content releases.

3 Likes

I think its way too soon. A guy in my guild thinks shadowlands is gonna release after Naxx. And honestly hes probably not wrong. So now we are speeding thru classic so they can cash in on Shadowlands. I’ll never step foot on Shadowlands though.

2 Likes

Nah, Shadowlands is out before Naxx, 100%.

I probably won’t but I won’t count it out completely. I logged on 8.3 for probably a total of 3 hours and I felt 0 desire to do anything.

Yep, give me that Spell Hit!!

Its about dead on with the vanilla original time span to ZG though.

I honestly dont think they are trying to cash in on shadowlands, they already know that a good number of us wont be buying it.
They can see when and for how long we had unsubbed from retail for.

I wish it was something amazing enough that i would want to, i do miss my retail toons, at least i miss the memories of them, how they were

until cata :cry:

but i doubt it will be

BWL is over for most . Sure there is items to farm but the dragon died.

Now ZG adds something fun to do in between the 1 raid a week BWL/MC/Ony raid

Nah… they are out if touch with us. They think we will try it.

“Slow down, you move too fast
You got to make the morning last
Just kicking down the cobblestones
Looking for fun and feeling groovy”
-Simon and Garfunkel

No, they already know better.
They have bean counter algorithms that can tell them that easily