Who wants ZG sooner, rather than later?

I could go a long time without seeing AQ 20/40 but ZG was the most fun I had in Vanilla besides those long AV matches. I think it makes sense at this point to get a 20 man raid into the game as soon as possible.

Early April? With MC/BWL/ONY and then ZG, we’ll have a good variety of raids and difficulties to last a long time.

13 Likes

maybe july or so…

5 months from now? That’s a little absurd.

6 Likes

Take it easy and chill.

11 Likes

ZG really is a fantastic fun raid, it should be released soon too.

If we look at the release schedule of Vanilla then we’re what; 2.5 months from BWL to ZG?

So 2 months and ZG?

ZG and AB, are some of WoW’s best content.

10 Likes

Ya I think instead of having 2 “full length” phases(80,90 days) I would say do a short p3 and a long p4. So in like 40ish days(late March) we get AB, ZG and Battlegrounds weekends and then late July we get the next “tier” with AQ. So you still have the 170ish days for 2 tiers but we get more time with all BGs and to farm a 20m raid for alts and filling out your mains gear slots that have had some bad luck.

5 Likes

There will be a point where we’ll be overloaded with raiding. I want a little time to try to collect the gear I still need from the current 2 full length raids before we get another thrown in on a 3 day timer.

14 Likes

Do not make Classic go faster than it is. People still need gear from MC, let alone BWL. And others who are speedrunning are going to complain about a lack of content… Or enjoy it as it comes. Don’t give people more to do than they need to do at this time.

6 Likes

BWL was close to the distance from MC release as it was in Vanilla- so I’d assume ZG would be the same, likely coming out in late April/early May.

Heh, ya it’s kinda funny because it wasn’t that long ago when we could read on the forum that classic end game has nothing to do.

I never felt that way myself, but I can see how some are going to start feeling overwhelmed here soon.

I would be alright with an early release of ZG and lets tack on Arathi Basin for that matter too.

I am enjoying the game a lot where it is at… but I would like it even more when those 2 things are released.

4 Likes

Release it all now. Timegating is for toddlers.

6 Likes

There will always be people that need gear from MC.

ZG released exactly two months after BWL in Vanilla, I guess it could release early April.

That’s fair but I think people need to get rid of this extreme min/max mentality before ZG releases. Not every guild needs to clear every raid, on every reset, every single week.

You do understand ZG is a 3 day reset right? When it’s released everyone will still be doing weekly MC, weekly BWL, and Ony on 5 day lockout. ZG will be a required raid until you get rep. It’s going to be very different from the 2 hours of raiding a week we had just a could weeks ago.

1 Like

Yup and lets drop TBC and WOTLK at the same time… since every single… every single time content comes out… some troll boi posts how we need MORE content the second the current has been downed one time.

<---------Retail is that way bro

2 Likes

And here I am really wishing this would happen.

Wrath of the lich king was the best expansion in MMO history right next to scars of velious

2 Likes

Velious!!!
I played on 4 computers on the POP locked true box server and had a blast! God I loved that expac!

1 Like

I agree I’m on board for an early ZG but wouldn’t mind pushing back AQ a bit.

ZG great run for alts or catch up and is just generally a lot of fun.

2 Likes

ZG bear mount will be super easy to get this time around. I don’t remember was that available at launch?

Your thinking of zul aman, zg has a raptor and tiger moubt