Who wants a Character pic? (on hold)

yes… yes… My master plan is working.

but seriously, there’s probably more interesting people you could draw than my rather generic looking draenei.

I have T3 so I figured I’d use it to help out your thread since I check in regularly to see your new pics anyway, draw what you want, don’t feel obligated to draw me.

2 Likes

Same to you!

I knew it.

Filthy T3 forumer…

pouts

I’m honestly surprised I still have it, I say some pretty stupid stuff a lot.

1 Like

I have no idea how it’s judged, and/if it is automated.

I’ve seen some people with T3 who probably shouldn’t have it - You’re not one of them lol.

Awesome and Beautiful work and awesome personality to go along with it, the complete package well done!

2 Likes

Back at it this morning! Kiblee should be done today, then I will probably start on Mute and Esilyn; order not set in stone.

2 Likes

Bruh…so that’s what you really think of us T3 posters. :frowning:

This Draenei hopes you have a wonderful vacation.

1 Like

I did, thanks! Did you see in the post above I did a super quick paper sketch of Sillae with a candy cane?

This is how they begin, on paper:

https://imgur.com/a/Nu5nJh9

1 Like

This Draenei loves it! She is honoured and thanks you kindly!

I must have missed the tagging and do apologize!

In gratitude, I will now log on the comic making service Pixton and make a portrait of you. You shall be tagged in a couple of days.

Thank you again!

P.S. This Draenei wants to buy a cowgirl hat now.

Have to say the artwork is great that you’re doing. I love looking at how artists render other people’s characters. :slight_smile:

Wish I was artistic - would love to do something like this for people, but I can’t unfortunately. Ah well, back to appreciating other’s talents instead.

1 Like

Cool! Can’t wait to see! I’d like to turn an actual pic out of that sketch sometime too, so keep an eye peeled!

1 Like

Just so you know, you are at Trust Level 2. You are far below the read count in order to qualify for TL3. You need 20k read posts within 90days as I recall, and you are at 7.9k.

Also love the Donut Dwarf! Excellent work as always!

Did you keep Dvär’s sketch on paper? I don’t mean to distract you, but I’d love to see what it looked like!

1 Like

I did! Hang on…
https://imgur.com/a/ldbo65B

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you!

That looks incredible by itself - I’m keeping it hahahaha!

1 Like

haha, thanks! To me, it’s incredibly rough; but it’s how I usually thumbnail my ideas. Glad you like it!

2 Likes

Nice stuff!

1 Like

I’m in my off spec in armory, but really enjoyed putting this mog together. My mantra for my character has always been: “We’re the Farstriders. We’re better than you, and we know it!” +1 if you get the reference

It’s better than anything I’ve ever drawn, so stop making me feel bad hahahahaha

1 Like