Who wants a Character pic? (on hold)

Well… maybe Kiblee won’t be ready today, but probably early tomorrow! I got a little more carried away with this one… :stuck_out_tongue:

You have dozens of requests but if you ever feel like drawing one of “me”, I’d die :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

1 Like

some nifty sketches.

2 Likes

For @Sylvan

I was done sooner than I planned, but only because I could not duplicate your outfit in the Pixton comic maker, so I had to…improvise.

This Draenei apologizes for making you look like a Death Knight.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiiYFpfkLUK-gg6LeH4NtQHwFkF0

4 Likes

Looking like a Death Knight is good - Looking like Death in general is great!

2 Likes

You put the kind in Kindfang :slight_smile:

This ROCKS! I love that you put the “jar of katanas” (maybe one day Blizz will update my beloved weapon) in there! :smiley:

Also, Kiblee should be done Soon™-ish!

1 Like

What a creative take! Very nicely done!

1 Like

How about mine?

Kiblee is completed!

Kiblee
https://imgur.com/a/5O7QvVO

8 Likes

Wow! You went for the full drawing!

Amazing work as usual - Let me use my Trust 3 to…

Oh.

2 Likes

I thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Did you see the Sylvanas dolly your cartoon self stabbed with a dagger? No doubt the dagger was tipped with poison.

1 Like

I saw that! :smiley: Though I switched to assassination for BfA after Sub got nerfed hard, my actual character of Sylvan wouldn’t use poisons; She’s more aligned with subtlety as stealth and agility are really her big thing. I’m probably going to switch back to Sub and put my Hanzo 'mog back in my offhand. (Even though it’s suboptimal)
Now my conundrum is I’m not sure what character to draw next… I have so many to choose from. I’m leaning towards Mute, Sillae (with candy cane) or Calaart…

2 Likes

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe…

<3 I look so slender! I must be fighting to reclaim the sweet rolls

Crud… I was trying to make her properly Zaftig.

I got you :wink:

5 Likes

These are just so great!

3 Likes

Thanks friendo :wink:

1 Like