Who wants a Character pic? (on hold)

Not to seem dense, but who is Jaquestiney?

A popular forum user. “the one shotting chaos bolt hero”

Define… “popular” in this use case please.

Somebody that posts about on the lvl 55 DK who uses the tagline "the one shotting chaos bolt hero”

Don’t think I’ve ever seen him post on his lock… like ever. Just on his default lvl 55 Forsaken DK.

Here is a post by him.

Ah, ok… That’s weird… :thinking:

I would like a character pic please.

Haven’t you guys heard though? Jaquestiney is now a fabulous Blood Elf Warlock.

Deep down everyone wants to be a blood elf.

How have you not seen my perfect warlock with his amazing ulduar tier set, staff of Gul’dan and war mantle of the Horde?

Mind me asking why you no longer post on your glorious Warlock anymore?

Wow, impressive! (No pun intended)

Would love to have one done of me, or my mage, she is:

1 Like

Let’s just say he’s in jail. And after he gets out he only has one more chance before being locked up forever. So when he gets back no more fun threads even though I still get constantly banned for trolling even though I hadn’t made an actual troll post on him since the end of January. :disappointed:

5 Likes

Oof, that sucks.

This is why I always try to be on my best girl behavior at all times. I’m afraid of forum jail! :fearful:

2 Likes

Well I’ve been doin good for the most part on him since beginning of February but yet still gotten the jail time ever since multiple times. I just think people don’t like me from my first forums threads when I first started out here when I really did make troll threads.

Its okay Jaquestiney. I like you! :wink:

1 Like

Considering I haven’t seen you post on him, the answer to this would be…

No

After Fen, I’m pretty sure there will be a Gnomie & Gobby; order unspecified…

3 Likes

Thank you!

Another octopus in tribute!

2 Likes

Awe Jaq I like you. like the way you pick on me, we may have different opinions on certain matters but I believe we have always respected each other in the end. But we never done more then some good ole fashion ribbing…

I :heart: you

2 Likes

I do not want a picture of myself. However, Can I please nominate Mortis? He deserves a picture because he is the hero these forums need, but not the one they deserve… or something.

3 Likes

Eh, might as well