Who wants a Character pic? (on hold)

This Draenei realizes you are quite busy and is willing to wait weeks for her lovely round perfect face to be immortalized by your talent.

If you are looking for inspiration that captures the essence of my personality, look no further than this screenie.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiiYFpfkLUK-gWt4712thDomMjNB

We forumites are grateful for your time and effort put into your art.

2 Likes

Take your time and do your thing. Your only human after all…well your a nelf, but you get my point.

2 Likes

Heh… I have to say, I have at least 4 different concept sketched for Fel; such a conundrum which to go with. I already started one, but as I said before, I gotta follow where the muse leads…

2 Likes

I inspired 4 concepts? I’m flattered! Your muse seems to be working, so I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

So much for simpler and less ambitions… :sweat_smile:

Felsavior
https://imgur.com/a/sdZKa0X

8 Likes

But it looks awesome!

Blizzard needs to make that dress leather armor so I can wear it!

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’ll raise my hand! Looks like a lot of requests though :slight_smile:
Nice work on the portraits!

1 Like

You’re next up!

2 Likes

Legit though, great job on this. I actually feel a little guilty you put that much work into it for free. So sincerely than you for the picture!

1 Like

Wow that’s awesome

1 Like

This is awesome. Great work as always.

1 Like

Not gonna lie… your name looks like “Quack” at a quick glance… :duck:

2 Likes

I get that a lot :sweat_smile:

I have but one request if you so feel inclined to do a character sketch of me, could you please make it of me stealing Jaquestiney’s leg so he can’t punt us poor little Gnomes anymore…

I understand that you are busy and by no means want to rush you…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I really enjoy your drawing style Sylvan! Keep up the fantastic work :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am interested in what you have to say, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Homestar, is that you?

I support this, for all my Gnomies everywhere. I mean, if the picture included you thwaking Jaquestiney’s with his own leg, that would be serious bonus points.

1 Like

This is a nice thing you are doing for people. Good on you.

2 Likes