Who wants a Character pic? (on hold)

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Impressive, OP. Judging by the drawings you’ve done so far, I really like your style. You’ve definitely got some talent. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Sorry Hella, I have not. Still looking for mine too.

1 Like

:meat_on_bone: :bone: :cut_of_meat:

:dog::dog2::wolf:

Those drawings are very good. :+1:

1 Like

I’d like one of Fuzzmissile trying to fight off someone trying to take his ale please and thank you.

1 Like

Ravij

https://imgur.com/a/0gLFLFz

(1st post updated)

Edit; I must be Tlvl2, I don’t need a bump…

4 Likes

Cwazy
https://imgur.com/a/ZpDJrky

Picked!

5 Likes

Nice job, as usual. :+1:

1 Like

You’re in Progress Fel! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Yay! I look very handsome. Thanks a ton, Sylvan! :smile:

1 Like

I can’t wait to see Fel :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You and me both!

2 Likes

me next please

Those look nice, I’d like to see Tokali drawn in your art-style! (Yes, I know you’re probably done drawing other’s characters for now)

1 Like

I’ll keeping going for a while; obviously there’s more requests than I can possibly handle, but I’ll keep at it a while.

3 Likes

Oh wow, these are all really awesome :smiley: Its cool to see stuff like this on the forums, makes me wish that the WoW Official Website still had a way to submit fan art and such.

I remember the bygone days of seeing fan art/videos prominently displayed on the front page of the World of Warcraft website. Really wish the community website went back to some of those “community” roots, but I digress.

Awesome seeing a cool thread like this and your work is fantastic :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I would LOVE one. I know I am super late for this but ever since I made this guy my new main I’m getting some serious barbados slim vibes from him and would love to see that put into art.

i am an old fashion pen and ink artist myself, I have tried using my skills using paint programs and fail everytime…These are very impressive!

1 Like

Yeah, they used to have a “Submit fan art” button right on the homepage…

2 Likes