Who wants a Character pic? (on hold)

Has anyone seen my eye around here?
Scratches head
I could have sworn i left it around here somewhere.

4 Likes

walks away slowly

1 Like

Very good. You captured the essence of her very, very well! I really like.

2 Likes

Thanks! I felt I had a lot of liberty as the character isn’t really a WoW character. OK… time to get CWAZY. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Newest pics looking awesome as always

1 Like

Actually, going to work on Ravij first, since we have an art trade on. Cwazy is next… Then Felsavior!

3 Likes

Sylvan, I love it! You are quite talented. Thank you so much! :heart_eyes::art::+1:

1 Like

This is a fun thread :smiley: very cool.

1 Like

Getting excited over here!

3 Likes

I clicked the link and was very surprised and happy to see Banothus in full color. Thank you, he looks glorious!

1 Like

Looking forward to it :+1:

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t been keeping up with this thread. I’ve been somewhat busy with multitasking; Art, Writing Script, Animatic business, and Gaming.

Everything looks very good so far Sylvan! I can’t wait to see how you draw Aronth though!

1 Like

S’Ok! it’s all a juggling act! You’ll see him today for sure.

Just curious, did I make the cut?

Random octopus! :octopus:

Totally down for one of these though seeing the size of this thread I’m totally ok if ya decide to decline due to sheer volume

1 Like

Just because of that adorable purple Octopus, yes! Reminds me of me dear pet Octopode Inkington! :octopus:

(Also, I was planning on drawing you for some Goblinization in here. It’ll take time)

2 Likes

I hope I make the cut for orcish representation. I assume I will, since I am irresistible among my people. I can only imagine the less attractive races, such as the night elves, would view me as a paragon of handsomeness.

2 Likes

You da best! Thankee!

Careful the op is a night elf…

1 Like

What a dream boat.

1 Like