Who uses Heritage armor still?

My BE Rogue is rocking his with the red and gold mask.

I use it for my Zanda Paladin and Highmountain Shaman. Iā€™m currently leveling a Gnome Prot Warrior because itā€™s HA plus the Mechagon shield and chain sword is DOPE. Iā€™m also excitedly looking forward to what the Goblin HA is going to be, as itā€™s my fave race.

Ahh yes, thank you. The pieces are all listed as ā€œSinā€™dorei xxā€ so you can do a search. (Sinā€™dorei Gauntlets, Sinā€™dorei Belt, etc)

Itā€™s a lot better than the robe, but I donā€™t think it fits the theme for a DK. Not for me, anyway. Too flashy and grand.

But it would be nice if it was listed as a separate set in the ā€œsetsā€ tab.

My ironforge Dwarf Paladin does.

I anxiously await for our next over-the-top knight armor.

Yup, this character uses it, one of my magā€™har uses it, one of my Lightforged uses it, one of my void elves uses it (and another uses a piece of it), and one of my zandalari uses it. My Kul Tiran occasionally uses it but I have mogs I like more for her since the sea captain look doesnā€™t really fit her vibe.

Theyā€™ve done a great job with the heritage armor. I have high hopes theyā€™ll do us proud.

Lightforged Draenei reporting in. Yes, I wear my heritage armor! The fact that itā€™s like the closest thing I have to a coherent gold colored set may or may not have something to do with it.

My Dark Iron dwarf warrior and Highmountain Tauren also wear their heritage armor sets. My Nightborne priest doesnā€™t, though. The arcane-y nature of the robes just looks out of place for a priest in my opinion.

Iā€™m still working on the other Allied races, mainly Void Elf and KT. Iā€™ll eventually return to and finish my Magā€™har Orc rogue though, when I feel like it.

Oh yeah, ive no doubt that the armor will look great. Im just hoping for it to look distinct from the lightforged model. If its going to be along with the whole paladin and light theme, im thinking the old purple bc armor would be a good set to base it off of, but Id really like to see a more open, or more shamanistic vibe.

1 Like

I still have yet to unlock any Heritage Armor.

The thought of leveling all the way up to 110/120 just feels like too daunting of an utter slog to make it worth doing.

I use it on retired Alts.

Yeah i need a shirt or tabard. VE set looks amazing but the bare chest looks awkward from the rear on men, and the cloaks shape bothers me.

I cant post on my latest void elf or id show off his mog.

My lightforged use theirs and my shaman is using hers(kt) but i wont use the dark iron one. Too boxy.

1 Like

If they aspire to the make it similar to the Highmaul Plate set, Iā€™ll be happy.