Who uses Heritage armor still?

Well are you still using your Heritage armor?

I don’t have the heritage armor on any of my characters yet. I haven’t felt like it. Maybe sometime I will do it…but not for now.

2 Likes

If you’re talking about using the complete set, no. If you mean using the tauren totem on every set I have, then yes.

13 Likes

I kinda wanted to use this nifty eyepatch with the helm, but sadly I have to chose

Still waiting on the Forsaken armor.

5 Likes

I do on my KT. My void elf is next in line for getting hers, but I probably will not be using it then.

I use parts of it. I’m wearing it right now.

I love the armor, it looks amazing

2 Likes

Lightforged have an amazing Heritage set.

I’m wearing it here. Blizzard did a great job. I actually got a random comment last night on the goggles, asking where they came from.

5 Likes

Partially.

3 Likes

I level fresh allied races for the hertiage armor, but I don’t usually use them. By the time I actually get the heritage armor set I wanted, I don’t want to wear it anymore.

Hopefully the Orc heritage armor looks good and isn’t just a generic red spiky armor.

1 Like

I use it for my Shadow spec along with a Rich Purple Shirt. The wings look rad when I’ve Void Erupted.

1 Like

I love my gnome heritage armor. I could just hug the artist who came up with it!

8 Likes

Both of my Mag’har orcs are, except for their helms and chests, they just don’t feel right with those covered.
My dwarf is in full heritage armor glory, at the moment.
My Kul’tiran rogue is sporting the full heritage armor, along with a certain little pirate parrot on his shoulder.
My draenei paladin sports the full set, for now.
Neither of my blood elves sport theirs, one is a rogue and one a demon hunter, the style doesn’t fit them at all.

I have yet to level my tauren, HM tauren, void elf, nightborne or dark iron dwarf, but I’ll get there.
No gnome to speak of…yet. Might level a DK for the giggles, the heritage armor is neat.

1 Like

Haven’t collected any heritage armor sets yet. There isn’t any for the characters that I play the most.

My void elf monk and warlock wear their heritage armor, as does my blood elf DH. The void elf and blood elf armor are my favorites.

I really like the Kul Tiran heritage armor but I don’t play that character much.

That’s about all I’m going to do even though I think I’ve unlocked all of them - just can’t face leveling any more lol.

1 Like

My BE paladin is using a mix of the BE heritage armor and it looks amazing for a paladin.

Yes. On my kt. Love it. It’s amazing!!

My void elves except my rogue do.