Who the fel is our warchief?!

You seriously expect me to play until next xpac without a warchief? Shouldn’t even go a day without one. WHAT. WHO IS OUR WARCHIEF NOW OFFICIALLY?!?!?!?

14 Likes

We’re slightly without one at the moment. My money’s on Thrall or Anduin though.

24 Likes

Yeah. Sadly, we’re without one. Unless something big happens after the new year, we’ll be without one until the next expansion.

1 Like

BfA isn’t over yet. We have another major patch coming. Warchief will probably be decided around then after whatever happens goes down. The Horde leaders haven’t had a chance to discuss it yet.

7 Likes

IDK, maybe the Hordes faction leaders can get together and form like a partnership on paper where they gather in council fashion to make decisions but still retain some independent identity.

IDK…what could we call this new warchief concept? Maybe some kind of…Alliance?

7 Likes

Next Warchief will be chosen by pulling a random name out of a hat outside the AH in Orgrimmar. 7pm server time.

25 Likes

I’m hoping it’s Thrall, we need more Metzen in our lives.

6 Likes

No one’s expecting you to play … period. lol.
Have we started the Sunday thing on Saturday now.

And who is going to faction lead the forsaken for the next year?

No one, they are after all, forsook.

6 Likes

Sylvanas didn’t name a successor before she bailed so I guess we don’t have one. Either that or, via technicality, Vol’jin’s spirit is now Warchief by default. Maybe they’ll install a Council or something.

I am Spartacus.

6 Likes

So essentially people logging in now to play lore wise and it’s

“Welcome to the Forsaken, we have no home, no leader, we are part of the Horde faction, which also has no leader, with no leader we have no direction, so let’s just sit in a big circle on top of the Orgrimmar main gates for a whole year until someone gives us some fking leadership!!!”

6 Likes

Lilian Voss?

6 Likes

If all of the other appointed leaders are deserted or dead, does it default back to green jesus?

Depends on how dead they are. Sylvanas was already dead when she got declared Vol’jin’s successor.

2 Likes

Isn’t Lor’themar fine?

3 Likes

Anduin’s horse.

5 Likes

Bannerbae for warchief!

Tink Tink

6 Likes

You’ve given us more than blizzard has