Who the fel is our warchief?!

The Horde have a few leaders in the interim.

Rhokan and the insufferable, Usha Eyegouge, in the field while Cromush leads.

Are there any left? We seem to lose them at regular intervals. Perhaps it time to lose some Alliance leaders to even things out.

4 Likes

Maybe they should go democratic and have a senate rule over the Horde, one from each race as a representative.

4 Likes

Yeah, like Rome did.

Wait…

3 Likes

Bannerbae of course!
TINK TINK :white_flag:

4 Likes

Johnny Awesome on his sparkle pony of course.

3 Likes

A few years back, I occasionally told people to do things in a fort I ostensibly ran, so I think I’m pretty qualified.

10 Likes

I’m just being cheeky about it.

Honestly it leaves the whole race room for a good story and patch where all that gets decided by the forsaken. IDK what they have in plan, lots of this stuff has been relatively predictable but who leads the forsaken is not really one of those things now.

Calia doesn’t seem interested in it, her brother and Jaina seem to thinks it’s worth thinking about. But then that opens up the question of which forsaken are they talking about? The ones that were from Lorderon or the ones Sylvannas made? IMO they have established that they are two different cuts of cloth. Those who were freed of the LK and those who were raised by the ones who got freed. I’m not so sure Jaina wasn’t talking strictly about damage control for the Alliance undead that Sylvannas was raising. A lot of them resisted the Valkyr when that happened.

Hey remember how one of the recent books had the Desolate Council, which was made of people who seemed to have some idea how to actually run a government instead of their qualifications being heriditary or “pretty good with weapon+murder”?

Do that again! That had potential. I wanna see Forsaken politics.

3 Likes

Calia Menethil. She is your rightful queen.

1 Like

Me, I’m the new warchief.

1 Like

It worked for a while. More specifically it worked until it stopped working.

2 Likes

Why would I serve someone who’s brother is the reason I am dead, and who sylvanas had to free my mind from? Why would I ever serve someone who turned their back on all the dead Alliance of Lordaeron 15 years ago and forced the Tauren to take them into the Horde as the Forsaken?

3 Likes

Because like it or not it is her kingdom, you can either accept it or leave and be branded a traitor.

2 Likes

If she was so worried about it or the people in it she would have done ANYTHING to help over the last 15 years. spit Calia is the traitor to her people, and the reason Sylvanas had to step up and take an entire kingdom worth of dead and turn it into a race.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Either way, she can enjoy her blight riddled castle that Jaina’s deus ex machina boat blasted a hole into. If she really cared, there would have never been horde forsaken, the alliance would have accepted their own dead.

This still leaves me at WHO is CURRENTLY leading the FORSAKEN AND THE HORDE?! Or are we all just supposed to stand around and not do anything for a year due to no leadership?

1 Like

Bad end: Calia becomes queen

Neutral end: Lilian Voss takes over

Good end: Something like the Desolate Council happens again, Lilian Voss still important

Best end: Something like the Desolate Council is expanded, Lilian Voss is still important, and Calia runs for office and becomes vice minister of something boring.

6 Likes

and what of the night elf undead? And the human undead raised after lorderon and not from there? Sylvannas has been raising people for 4 xpacs now since she got the valkyr after LK died.

Well at least now we know how the Darkspear feel.

2 Likes