Who list not working for some players

Who list not working for me either in the last while.

1 Like

This is still broken.

1 Like

/who has been saying “0 players total” every time I try to use it since Mists of Pandaria

So has there been any official word on this? It’s still a problem. It’s causing hell trying to do anything with people who aren’t on the friends list. Trying to invite someone to guild and can’t find them in /who. Trying to group for dungeons/quests and can’t find people. It honestly seems to be getting worse too. Used to be say 50% of people missing. Now it seems to be more like 70% of people don’t come up.

Still broken … 1/16/2021
[World of Warcraft Forums – 16 Sep 20

Hi everyone! We’ve been seeing other reports of this, and it’s already being investigated. Thanks for the reports!
still broken.

This is still broken.

1 Like

Still broken, on at least one of my characters.

Still heavily broken here too. Seems to be tied to phasing. I can /who and see people next to me, but if I get invited to another shard, they don’t show up in the /who list any longer.

1 Like

This is still broken.

That’s an interesting thought. I was wondering whether there was some common denominator between the people who do and don’t show in /who. I thought it was server, but it’s clearly not since I can see some from saurfang, Cael and nagrand (shared server) so it’s not like I’m only seeing fellow nagrandians.

I don’t think it’s sharding causing it though because I’m standing next to a warrior in oribos and if I /who his name it doesn’t show up. He’s on Cael and I’m on Nagrand (but shared server). Tried a few other characters I am literally standing next to and none of them appear to come up, despite the fact I can see them right next to me (so I assume we’re in the same shard).

I’ve noticed that I no longer see players under level 20, but there are plenty of others that are lvl60 that I see or don’t see at random.

Please fix blizz!

Still broken, been busted for a VERY long time.

Pls fix, this is an issue affecting many

1 Like

This has been broken for me as well… it worked well for like 2 weeks and then suddenly stopped working again?

I know a friend who is online and I’ll do /who with his name and he won’t show up…

Still broken. Small indie company.

2 Likes

It’s insane that this is STILL broken.

I have been having this issues consistently since the launch of expansion, it seems.

Agreed. Some searches work fine. Other times it will not work. Example. In guild someone asks for something. hop on an alt to help. My alt is in another guild so I backslash who them. Spelled correctly and on same server. No luck. It does not work like it use too.

This isn’t an issue with “some” but MOST players. Literally every person I’ve spoken to experiences the same /who search issue and they always return incorrect, inconclusive, or incomplete results. This needs to be fixed. It has been this way since AT LEAST the last xpac.

Are these forums just for us to whine about known problems in the game? Because it sure as hell doesn’t feel like Blizzard employees monitor it and fix the issues accordingly.

#Likewtf

2 Likes

Blizzard will fix fun bugs instantly but we’ll be lucky if a real issue like this gets addressed at all

1 Like