Who is your favorite wow character?

Reminds… I should check out the screenshot thread again

1 Like

Sylvanas Windrunner and Illidan Stormrage. Both badass characters that go through the bad guy then redemption arc, though I never played SL and don’t care for what I’ve heard about that story. I like Legion and everything before that.

2 Likes

Slyvanas is still a cool character. It got a little crazy there for a minute but nothing wrong with liking her anyways! That’s like Anduin and his whole mind control thing to.

Actually there is a new Funko of her coming out too with a chase variant! I was thinking about getting it but decided to hold off.

Now if they ever come out with wow squishmallow… :sweat_smile: bye bye money.

1 Like

Jaina Proudmoor…because she got everything. the power, beauty, honor, wealth and Kul tiran back up.

1 Like

Cairne Bloodhoof had always been one of my favorites, since he always embodied what the Horde should have been post Warcraft 3. I was little disappointed he didn’t do much from Vanilla to Wrath, especially after how he was portrayed in Warcraft 3. I was doubly disappointed that he was killed in The Shattering novel, and not showing us in game.

I’ve always held to the belief that the Horde really started to slide into villainy after Cairne died, since it let Garrosh, Sylvanas, and Gallywix pretty much go unchecked for a long time.

2 Likes

Oh wow I never thought of that. Cairne would not have ever let anything befall the horde like it did if he were still around. I actually felt that way about Varian. If Varian didn’t die he would have stopped slyvanas a long time ago.

Call me crazy, but I really like Wrathion.

I think his story has been really interesting. He’s a flawed character that’s had a rough past and is learning from his mistakes. He was the last of his kind (that he knew of) and was determined to pick up the burden of his entire flight rather than shy away from it, or declare it a lost cause.

Yeah, he’s been a brat (and worse), but he’s also… like 15? Many of his most terrible mistakes he made were from when he was 5 (if even that)-- he hatched mid-cata and borked us all over at the end of MoP, the very next expansion. Since then, he’s done a lot trying to continue to serve and protect Azeroth and its inhabitants. He may not have been ready to be the Black Dragon Aspect, but if the events of DF had been a few years further down the road?

Then again, maybe it’s for the best. Maybe the writers will feel safer using him in the story since he wont have the powers of an Aspect, and he won’t have to hold the idiot-ball to justify why he needs the help of adventurers like us.

1 Like

Yeah, both Cairne and Vol’Jin got done dirty. Cairne was my favorite horde character when he was alive, and If Vol’Jin hadn’t gotten killed, I might be playing horde right now. People can complain that Vol’Jin did nothing as warchief, but that’s the fault of the writers, not the character.

It’s not that busy lately but with the new expansion it should get busier again. Your absence has been noted. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I was mostly out of wow so couldn’t post.

But I am sure I can share some screen shots
:dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Varian
Anduin
Kaelthas
Thrall

1 Like

So far, I would say Jaina Proudmoore is my favorite. She has many flaws of course, but her story is probably the one that most resonated with me.

2 Likes